Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• ZeebodawgZeebodawg Posts: 40 ✭✭ Sophomore

Hope that visit this weekend meant something special to Booth. Bigtime corner that plays with some attitude. Really dont wanna miss on that guy in this cycle!

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Zeebodawg said:
    Hope that visit this weekend meant something special to Booth. Bigtime corner that plays with some attitude. Really dont wanna miss on that guy in this cycle!

I know. I kinda like the fact that he doesn't like the scout camps "football isn't played in shorts and helmets" comment was pretty old-school tough

• ZeebodawgZeebodawg Posts: 40 ✭✭ Sophomore

@bmauldin said:

@Zeebodawg said:

I know. I kinda like the fact that he doesn't like the scout camps "football isn't played in shorts and helmets" comment was pretty old-school tough

Exactly. When he could clearly dominate those camps and boost his ranking further if he wanted.

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Considering the success of this weekend, will there be updates on mock classes? @CZCashvilleDawg @tiger_62082 @HunkerDown10

This weekend was less about immediate commitments and more about laying the pipeline for future success. It’s a long game. Eboigbe is a take regardless; he’s a player you find a spot for. I wouldn’t read too much into him not being there. His recruitment will go the distance.

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg Both are takes no matter what.

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:

Thanks...so if both are takes, with Norton in fold and all appearing to play same position (unless Norton grows into a true 3tech) do we take all 3? With T. Walker and need for true DT only leaves maybe two spots for DT. Pickering still out there too...just curious as to what the board could look like with numbers. @tiger_62082 as well.

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

Thanks...so if both are takes, with Norton in fold and all appearing to play same position (unless Norton grows into a true 3tech) do we take all 3? With T. Walker and need for true DT only leaves maybe two spots for DT. Pickering still out there too...just curious as to what the board could look like with numbers. @tiger_62082 as well.

Yes, absolutely; you take the best 5-6 DL you can get - especially if some men go pro early.
    Ideally, 2 - 3 of those are true interior guys (CJ Clark, Jaelin Humphries, Joshua Harris, Tymon Mitchell and Tyler Davis immediately come to mind).

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Current projections on DL

DT - C Clark
    DT - Humphries
    DE / DT - T Walker
    DE / DT- Hunter or B Young
    DE - Norton ✔️
    DE - Ebiogbe

• KaseyKasey Posts: 29,289 mod

Man I wish these kids could have their Christian name somewhere in their twitter profiles. Guessing this is tyrique though

Your guess is correct sir

Ok, getting this back on track and to spark convo.

Who do you predict is the next to commit to the G and a reason why ?

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Ok, getting this back on track and to spark convo.

Who do you predict is the next to commit to the G and a reason why ?

Jermaine Johnson seems to be the hottest name right now. Then C.J., T. Walker to close the summer.

JJ is a hot name for sure, I just wonder if it’s a race between him and R Davis for the “last OLB” spot.

CJ would be awesome. Havnt seen anything on his commitment timeline that I recall.

Walker - all I can say is, I really hope he is next. We need him and his momentum

This discussion has been closed.