Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Kent State instant observations as Bulldogs play with their food in sloppy effort

13»

Comments

• BigFanBigFan Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wow. A Dom Blaylock sighting.

• WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Oline has been far from perfect, but our running back (especially Milton) have not been trusting the play or holes and turn it back too often. I have been a fan of the way Edwards has been running. I can only think he is not valued as much as a blocker as the reason he is not getting more prime reps over Milton.

• bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 293 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Being one of those too cheap to pay ESPN+ $10 to watch this game, I turned back the clock to listen to the radio. Scott Howard should have learned about announcing when he was paired with the great Munson. He DID not. Virtually every play involved a prolonged delay in learning what advance or lack there of had occurred while Howard pratted on about some esoteric nonsense. Any RADIO announcer should assume the listener does not have access to actual viewing of the event. Scott sadly has failed miserably in understanding that priority, making for a listening experience as painful as some aspects of the game itself.