Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Missouri live updates, scores, injury news and analysis for Week 5 game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,701 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Missouri live updates, scores, injury news and analysis for Week 5 game

Georgia football takes on Missouri in a Week 5 college football game. Below you can find live updates as well as the latest score, injury updates and analysis for the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Come on Dawgs devastate them yeller streaked Tiggers !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2022

UGA needs to show up, show out and put this away quickly. Make a statement.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Where is Tate Ratledge?? Did he not make the trip?

I'm gonna rant now....

As God is my witness, this will be the last year I miss a game...any game...due to DISH NETWORK's Neverending dispute with Cable Networks. Their inability to negotiate market greed is causing me to SWITCH CABLE PROVIDERS.

Year before last, DISH had a dispute with CBS....Last year, it was a dispute with ABC & NBC which lasted till the Olympics. This year, they "Shot a bird" at all their sports fans, and won't pay some MLB Teams like the Braves. So, the Braves haven't been on MLB NETWORK or TBS...because of DISH NETWORK. NOW....NO ESPN or SECN???!!! That's where I draw the line.

I'm done with DISH NETWORK! If I B-i-t-c-h about a cable provider, going forward...it won't be DISH NETWORK. They're incompetent and no longer worth my time and money.

• Options
    edited October 2022

Here we go. So much for making a statement, unless that statement is that they are just average on offense.

After the 3rd straight 3 and out, let me re-think my statement. I meant to say, garbage offense. Saying average would be better then this trash so far. Fumble, drop pass, sack, and no ability to run. And 28 yards of offense. Is Searles the worst position coach in the country or what?

And now on Mizzou's 3rd possession, they are moving. Defense getting tired already?

BigDawg61, I feel you about the dish network.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Give Edward's the start, he's a tackle breaking machine. Kenny and Kendall just aren't healthy

• Options

Wake up guys...defense is here to play, wake up

• Options

Our o line is getting pushed around

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Five stars?????

• Options

stacey searles is not the answer. I’m just gunna put that out there.

• Options
    Scottdobbs01Scottdobbs01 Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Regression and that's the most positive thing I can say.

• Options
    edited October 2022

They can't get pressure on defense, and can't force pressure on offense. Could be a bad recipe. Are they holding back plays on offense again? Maybe they should worry about winning this game first, before they start going vanilla.

I know it doesn't matter, but they are going to, and should drop. Ala and Miss St. absolutely dominated their opponents, and played way better teams then UGA is. And neither one of them trailed in their games.

Lovett is absolutely treating UGA secondary like a rag doll. UT will absolutely light this secondary up.

Maybe Cook should be the Heisman contender over Bennett. Definitely playing better then he is.

10-0. They may probably loss this game.

• Options

This is bush league

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2022

Egads...we're getting outplayed on both sides of the ball.

Are we still sleepwalking?

• Options

Looks like Georgia ate the whole box of rat poison

• Options

Well we wanted adversity, well here it goes...lets go Dawgs....throw up the rat poison

• Options
    edited October 2022

Vetdawg, he has make this o-line, soft and weak. Total embarrassment. It looks like Mizzou has the 5 stars, not UGA. Tell you what. With that 5 star edge rusher in attendance tonight, UGA may be helping him decide to go to UT instead.

This offense so far has been totally exposed.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

The way Georgia looked last weekend against Kent State wasn't a fluke. I thought the offense would carry the team. Now this is adversity they are facing now.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2022

lots of time left but UGA is looking pretty bad so far; especially on offense. The O line still can’t get much of a surge at all. That has to be troubling. Man, another turnover. Could be down 17-0 shortly

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

3 turnovers last week and now 2 more so far this game...we look super sloppy again

• Options

Everyone on offense needs to be put on time out... wake up