Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Missouri live updates, scores, injury news and analysis for Week 5 game

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2022

Egads...what a lousy first half....can't score TDs...Stet 10/23...got lots to figure out during halftime. Kirby better have some secret sauce including how to get the running game going.

And if anyone still thinks the poor sloppy play against Kent State was nothing to worry about and that fans were "overreacting" then you obviously weren't paying attention!!!!!!!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Even IF they come back and win this game. I can easily seeing them loss 3 straight, UT, Miss St, and UK.

That Milton fumble started everything. Now it's time to see what this team is made of.

Last week everyone kinda overlooked them being exposed, but now, they have been.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just as a reference. Auburn beat this team last week. And we struggled against Kent state last week.

not top 25 at this point even

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Stetson don't have the pressure of JT Daniels behind him waiting for a game like this to take over. Kirby said Stetson give them the best chance to win. I hope it is shows in the 2nd half

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What’s up with our Dawgs ?? They just don’t seem interested in playing. I mean Even if it turns out that Oregon and SC both are lousy teams as the season goes on, at least in those games our Dawgs Did seem interested and it showed. But verses Kent St. and this game and you could even have a reasonable argument to count Stamford they just seem totally spaced out and uninterested. Have our Dawgs bought up and ate a bunch of rat poison ?? I don’t get what’s going on with this Dawgs team but and IF they can get a W on this game I sure wish and Hope they can get things together. P.S. I’m gonna cut our Defense a smidgen of slack as our Offense keeps going three and out until late in the second Qtr. Maybe just Maybe they can get their act together and put up a much better showing on Both sides of the ball in the second half. But as many of you have stated Even if they get the W this team has TONS of work and corrections to make !! NOW I’m highly concerned about the Auburn game at home where before I wasn’t !!

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 425 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

SB looks scared. Like several years ago scared. This ain't Bama, this is one of the worst teams in the SEC. Dawgs getting dominated at line of scrimmage. How in the world does this even happen? I wasn't stoked about a retread like Searals being hired as O line coach. They look lost. Kirby doesn't have his usual fire. Is this the twilight zone?

• Options
  • Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jalen out, Bullard out....things add up. Bennett really off the mark. Could be UGA's first loss...to an inferior team ...we thought. They played Auburn hard. Kent State let Mizzou in on UGA OL weaknesses. Alabama beat Ark. 40 something to 26...so looks like they will be back in first...UGA may drop significantly...IF... they play with this same lack of vigor second half. Hey Stets there are other receivers. UGA OL...swiss cheese!!! UGA is not as good as hyped so far. Second half on the way......time to see what UGA is really made of.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Got to get a td

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like UGA is now FGU

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Seriously!?!? Another frickin Field goal?!?!

I'm done commenting on this game. Win or lose, we look like dog dookie.

• Options

Step up defense, get the ball back

• Options

Need a big play

• Options

Come on offense.....

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2022

Nobody can pick up a blitz.

7 plus minute drive, for a FG!!!!!

UGA66, no, Mizz IS AN INFERIOR TEAM. Not that we thought, they are. It's more then likely that UGA isn't as good as people thought.

And multiple times, Bennett has been high on his throws. So finesse, o-line blocking, and just allowed them to get a chance to get them points back. And they did. So that last drive was for nothing. Didn't get any closer.

I guess Ringo can only make a play, if the ball is underthrown. SMH.

I'm sorry, but Bennett has been lucky so far this year and everyone is running free for easy completions. Now with tighter coverages and blitzes, he has no idea how to read a defense. Even Rodgers said, he should of foregone the fake and just read the hot route, but he didn't.

• Options

Field goals……

friggin field goals

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IN case you haven't noticed...

EVERYBODY is playing bad. Receivers bare the responsibility of fighting to catch...and keep...passes that are thrown to them and blocking downfield and on the perimeter. Offensive linemen bare the responsibility of opening holes for RB's and pass protection. Running Backs bare the responsibility of holding onto the football, picking up their feet and finding the running lane (if one exists, Lol). Nobody has been completely successful, except, maybe Bowers and McConkey.

QB is the least of their problems, right now. LOL. I think Smart and Monkin may be trying to forge their team to face adversity in the second half of the season. They're gonna need to be tempered and tested before they enter the FLA game.

I think UGA's just toying around and gaining valuable experience in the process. They'll open it up in the 4th qtr..

• Options
  • Options

I doubt Georgia will win a game kicking field goals.

• Options

BidDawg61.... You right but Stetson is looking bad.