Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Missouri live updates, scores, injury news and analysis for Week 5 game

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That’s clipping

• Options

This is about to be out of hand

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Now Carter is limping, GREAT. Maybe he should of not started crap before the game. The offense sure isn't helping. I said it last week, that teams will copy what Kent st did on defense, but with SEC type players. And Mizzou is doing just that.

Come on BA, tell us all how great this offense is again.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How in the world do you miss the chopping call on Carter?! Typical SEC officiating crew

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

1st quarter grades, receivers F. Jacksaint and McConkeh dropped balls. O-Line F and now defensive secondary is trashing it up. Georgia needs to tighten up and play like one of the Nations top teams.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2022

Lousy blocking, two careless fumbles, a dropped pass for first down, a dropped interception, confusion in the secondary. Bickering on the sideline. All with 10 minutes left in the first half.

I'm seriously wondering how it's even possible for a team as good as Georgia should be to look this unprepared to simply play a game. I don't want to hear "rat poison." It's an overused phrase to begin with, and after last week's game anything that might fit the description was in scarce supply anyway.

The chemistry just doesn't seem to be there with this year's team. It can be developed, but it's looking like we're going to have to brace ourselves for a rough ride to get there. This is supposed to be the easy part of our schedule. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say we shouldn't expect to beat anybody playing the way this game has started.

• Options

They just thought they could waltz right in and mizzoo would just roll over.

this is embarrassing

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2022

Offense in a funk....Stet 5/14....running game going nowhere...O line getting manhandled...mistakes and really just getting outplayed...better figure it out.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope this is not the standard they were referring to when they said they need to play to their standards.

• Options

Everything he is throwing is high. And another fg.

If they lose this game, Kirby needs to renegotiate his contract and take less money. There is no way, that he shouldn't be able to get his team up. If they lose, can't wait for the interview. He will say how good this team is, and should probably be ranked in the top 10. Learned from the master Saban on that. Always make your opponent better then they are, so your loss doesn't seem so bad. SMH.

UGA is getting beat in everything. T.O.P, yardage, plays and SCORE. Cook has already thrown for more yard then he did in the entire game last week against auburn.

Watching this garbage, makes me sick to my stomach.

• Options
    Billy21Billy21 Posts: 197 ✭✭✭ Junior

We deserve to lose this game. Mizzou is out playing UGA at every position.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love our Dawgs and always will. But This looks like their trying to do a Vanderbilt impression. They at this moment don’t look even vaguely like a championship team. Better pick it up Big or their gonna lose this game.

• Options

It's hard to say, if it is or not. It has been 2 straight games now.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Win or lose, we might not even be a Top 10 team.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Would love to be in the locker room at halftime

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well I’m thinking I might as well go to bed. Our Dawgs don’t seem interested in playing tonight, where as Mizzou does. Don’t know Why there’s such a lack of motivation but……..

• Options
    DSOGDSOG Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Looks like this game is this year's annual stinker.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Offense needs a reset

• Options
    edited October 2022

That's a shame you have to pull out a trick play to try and help.

He is just too focused on finding Bowers. Several forced throws.

They have to score a td this drive.

All out blitz, got Bennett's arm. Looked like it stung a little.

EVERYTHING IS HIGH. I think he has read too many press clippings. With the DUI and Bennett getting sick last week, and the way they are playing now. Anyone thinking of an alcohol problem?

And Mizzou gets the ball first in the 2nd half.

And settles for a fg. GREAT. That o-line would get whipped by high school teams. Too soft and slow.

Maybe Brady Cook for Heisman. LOL.