Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, scores, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

Touchdown!! About darn time...

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now Defense mash them bugs !!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Do you think they are using any of the blitz packages (run/pass blitz) this week. The week before the SECCG & CFP?

NOPE! Just a base defense. No frills.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I respect your opinion on this but it sounds like a tennessee fan after we beat em. Claiming they lost so they wouldn’t have the extra game to have to play.

these are 18-22yr old kids. Momentum is a huge thing and shouldn’t be over looked. We need to crush these guys now and break their spirits.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man, many viewers here went to DEFCON 5 after 1 quarter. Take a deep breath. DAWGS did look a bit sluggish but it is a noon start with senior day. Just need to settle down and take over the game. Go DAWGS

• Options
    edited November 2022

@BigDawg61...I hope you're right, because this conservative style of offense that they're playing now and have been playing for most of the season won't win a Natty and maybe not an SEC Championship.

Of course they are holding some plays back, but I think Monken realizes Stet isn't a very accurate downfield QB for the most part despite his leadership abilities. He'll lean on the running game and short swing passes as much as possible.

• Options

Listen...I'm with you...I'd like to see UGA wipe the field with em and put up 70 points. I just know, it's not gonna happen. And, I know why.

Excuse me...I gotta go put on my Bulldog shirt. I didn't think I'd need it for THIS game. Lmao

• Options

"sounds like a tennessee fan after we beat em. Claiming they lost so they wouldn’t have the extra game to have to play."

🤣🤣🤣...I didn't hear them say that. "Now, that's funny...I don't care who you are"_____Larry The Cable Guy

• Options

Go for it ?? Or no ??

• Options

I say Go for it !! We get the ball coming out of the locker room second half. Go for it and Get it !!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

Wife says kick the FG Lol !!

• Options

No horse collar call by the Zebs but they Do call face mask on Bowers.😡

• Options

Zebs looking like their for GT

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2022

LOL. Winning money today. +8 1/2 for GT in first half. I knew the offense was going to come out like garbage. LOL.

What an embarrassment.

Sorry, but OSU and that passing attack is going to steam roll this defense.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Somebody get ringo outta there

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is blown coverage, poor tackling, and pass interference part of that strategy?

• Options

I disagree. I've seen Bennett throw some of his best passes over the middle, in tight coverage. In fact, most of his passes, throughout the season have been "contested throws".

If he had a Williams or Waddle...he'd be deadly. The receivers just aren't getting much seperation...that includes Bowers this year. I believe it's because they haven't varied their route tree, one bit over the last 7 games. And...every team they've played since Bennett had that shoulder injury, knows it.

As for the defense, they aren't using their complex blitz packages...yet. I think they'll open things up in the 4th qtr. to go into the SECCG/CFP.

If TECH QB continues to throw like he has been...they might have to make that move sooner than they planned. Lol

I don't know about you, but, I'm impressed with TECH's Freshman QB. He's gonna be a good one. His passes have been indefensible.

• Options

Those Bees are still schooling the Dawgs...I'm ready for this half to end.

• Options

What’d GT chop block Logue ?? 😡