Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, scores, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

Comments

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

CARTERRRR! Finally.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Longest half of football I’ve watched in a while

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Georgia's home games against a lesser opponent have not been impressive.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think we’ll see a Better Dawgs team in the second half. They Know they’ve been embarrassed.

• Options

Now they're playin' football!!!

• Options
  • Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was thinking this game was very similar to Kent state and samford

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Finally a UGA TD. What is it that drowns the Dawgs in molasses in these home games? UGA should be schooling Tech. Remember, Tech wants a bowl game and are playing to that end.

• Options

Just a generic comment Yall. So no soap box here. But what GT has done before today good, bad, or in between, means absolutely Nothing. What our Dawgs have done before today good, bad, or in between means absolutely Nothing. You HAVE to play Each game Every Saturday like it’s the first game of the season !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options

Lol...why? Tech's QB is throwing perfect indefensible passes. He's got all day to set up and throw. Ringo HAS been playing flat, but, you could say that about the whole team.

Maliki Starks had a pass completed on him too. The pass was perfectly placed. UGA has to put pressure on that kid. As a Freshman QB, he'd fold like a "cheap suit", if UGA pressured more.

• Options

I’m Hoping that GT has got our Dawgs angry, and that we will see a Much more motivated Dawgs team. I’m Believing we will. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

@BigDawg61....Disagree completely. Yes, occasionally Stet throws a good ball downfield but honestly it's 50-50 on whether or not the Pass is a completion, interception, dropped, or incomplete. Stet is not a good back shoulder passer at all, and he overthrows or throws behind often. I'm not saying he's a bad QB, but I am saying he's not a great and accurate passer downfield. You won't convince me otherwise, which is why I think is one of the primary reasons we have gotten more conservative on offense many times this season. We have lost much of our aggressive play calling. I've seen us play not to lose several times this season including last week.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

I agree 100%..9/10 passes his way end up in completions for the offense, or pass interference calls against him. His 2 biggest career interceptions were on poorly thrown balls. Young makes a better throw in the NC game last year, and Ringo is beat for an easy Bama TD, same vs Kentucky this season.

• Options

"What is it that drowns the Dawgs in molasses in these home games?"

Simple...."Play Calling".

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Our crowd needs to turn it up for our warriors! Turn it up!

GET LOUD CROWD!

GO DAWGS!

BEAT TECH!

• Options

In defense of our Dawgs the Zebras DO seem to be leaning toward GT. Their calling Anything and Everything on the Dawgs, but only a few on GT when there have been Much More !! For instance there Should have been off setting penalties on the Bowers face mask as the GT guy horse collared Bowers !!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

5/10 for 28 yards. LOL. And to think Heisman was being mentioned. LOL.

Listen, this is going to hurt feelings. When uga drops in the polls after this game (and rightfully so), and if they lose to lsu. They could very well be left out of the playoffs. And there will be no one to blame but themselves. I know they will still make it, but there will be such whining from uga fans about being left out. Blame Kirby for that.

And those that think Beck can't do it, it's obvious that Bennett can't either. The 1st and 2nd teams should be playing for the start next week. Which ever unit plays better, should get the start. And that includes the qb.

Call timeout just to take a knee. LOL.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why not try Carson Beck half two? Couldn't do much worse. These QBs need playing time...they are our future. Carson has a true rocket arm with a missle -like long ball. Unless Stetson runs a lot more...this is going to be yet another long day and need not be.

• Options

You know why it's 50/50???

No receiver seperation...watch THAT specifically, in the second half. Or if you have DVR, go back and look at pass plays in the 1st half. Watch the receivers.

I know that most fans want to put a poor passing game, 100% on the QB. But, that's just not the case, here.