Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Vols lose starting QB , he quit !

BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

«13

Comments

  • bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,336 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Keep on being Tennessee, Tennessee...

  • levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Did you guys see the look on Dormady’s face after who was it, Carter maybe, intercepted his first pass of the game?

    As Dormady was walking off the field, he kept looking back to the spot where the interception was made like he couldn’t believe what just happened.

  • mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    If you watch him closely in the Georgia game, he looks mad most of the game. Like he doesn't even want to be there.

    Butch has lost the locker room.

  • RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @bmauldin said:
    I don't know if he had fatigue from all of the mental reps or not.

    LMAO I really hope we dont see Butch leave yet. He has been a fountain of Quotes to use against Tenn for years to come lol

  • RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Has this been verified? How can a program cave in so quickly. Heck the past two yeas they've been hyped up in the national scene and a few bad breaks from being pretty legit. Amazes me how weak their mental game is (both fans and team and coaches)....Butch might be on point, they need some more mental reps up there. They give up too quick.

  • bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,336 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @RedDawg said:
    Has this been verified? How can a program cave in so quickly. Heck the past two yeas they've been hyped up in the national scene and a few bad breaks from being pretty legit. Amazes me how weak their mental game is (both fans and team and coaches)....Butch might be on point, they need some more mental reps up there. They give up too quick.

    Not enough mortar in the. BRick by brick slogan...

  • levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @RedDawg said:
    Has this been verified? How can a program cave in so quickly. Heck the past two yeas they've been hyped up in the national scene and a few bad breaks from being pretty legit. Amazes me how weak their mental game is (both fans and team and coaches)....Butch might be on point, they need some more mental reps up there. They give up too quick.

    I did a quick Google search when I saw this thread. This is a story that just hit the wires. So far all I’ve seen is Tennessee and the Dormady family haven’t responded yet.

  • mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Does anyone know the order in which it happened? i.e....

    Dormady quits, Guarantano named starter OR
    Gurantano named starter, Dormady quits?

    The first implies Jones has lost the locker room and his players. The second implies Dormady was just mad that Butch made a move, but also still some of the first.

  • BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2017
  • ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    I just don’t see a bright future for Butch at Tennessee.

    If their AD can find a good coach, I think it’s exit stage left for Jones.

  • mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Reeldawg said:
    I just don’t see a bright future for Butch at Tennessee.

    If their AD can find a good coach, I think it’s exit stage left for Jones.

    Have heard through multiple sources (message boards and people claiming to know insiders) that it's all about the money. Butch will go, but timing and replacement depend on budgets.

    Doesn't sound like UT has the money or is willing to spend the money to go out and get a big time HC. They'd be chasing maybe a coordinator or another rising mid-level HC from lesser programs. Heard they don't want to spend more than they spent on Butch the first time. Keeping the purse strings tight might just buy Georgia another decade of victories.

  • bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,336 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @mattmd2 said:

    @Reeldawg said:
    I just don’t see a bright future for Butch at Tennessee.

    If their AD can find a good coach, I think it’s exit stage left for Jones.

    Have heard through multiple sources (message boards and people claiming to know insiders) that it's all about the money. Butch will go, but timing and replacement depend on budgets.

    Doesn't sound like UT has the money or is willing to spend the money to go out and get a big time HC. They'd be chasing maybe a coordinator or another rising mid-level HC from lesser programs. Heard they don't want to spend more than they spent on Butch the first time. Keeping the purse strings tight might just buy Georgia another decade of victories.

    They definitely don't want to get in the same issue Ga tech basketball did, paying 3 coaches at the same time. It will take them AT LEAST a decade to recover from that.

  • bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,336 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    "and the walls came tumbling down..."

  • thehutch40thehutch40 Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    This whole situation just cracks me up. What is level of chaos above dumpster fire?

Sign In or Register to comment.