Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

5 questions with TCU beat writer: Why Horned Frogs have ‘punchers chance’ at upset

2»

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MontanaDawg @DallasDawg Thanks for the info. regarding the weather guys !! Sounds good !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

For me I Trust our Coaching Staff on both sides of the ball to have a viable game plan. So it’s up to the Dawgs to go out and execute those plans. They affirmed after the OSU game that they All could have played better. And I Believe they Will indeed play better. TCU is a very good program, well coached, with very good and very motivated players. Dawgs need to bring everything they have for the Full 4 qtrs. I Believe when the final tick is done on the clock, the Dawgs will have the winning score. I’m not sure what the score will be and will not hazard a guess. Go Dawgs !! P.S. Regardless the outcome I’m Extremely Proud of these Dawgs !! I don’t think many people Really thought they’d be in this position after losing all the talent they did. These Dawgs started off Hungry and Still are !!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kind of an off topic. BUT a lot of discussion here on MI/TCU and the UGA/OSU games coulda shoulda woulda.

I'll add another that no one has mentioned. On MI's last offensive play (4th and 10 ) MI fumbled, recovered and then scrambled for no gain. BUT there was what looked like a targeting hit on the tackle. Wasn't called but was reviewed. And ruled NOT targeting. Sure looked like targeting. Looked like targeting WAY more than the Bullard hit . So put it to rest OSU fans.

My point is a targeting call there gives MI a 1st down and new life to possibly pull out a win despite how poorly they played. 2nd point If THAT wasn't targeting no way in he** Bullard's hit was targeting. (which we all knew from watching the replays)