Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: Nation’s No. 4 RB Nathaniel Frazier just committed to Georgia football

13»

Comments

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe...but my teams are the Rams, Eagles and Jags. I could give...not one...but, 2 **** less about the friggin' Falcons. I've actually come to hate them and pull against em, because of their Neverending mediocrity and hapless front office.

If they were remotely competent, they would've shifted their recruiting focus to the SEC a looonnng time ago. Lol...they drafted Schaffer ahead of Salyer in 2022. That told me everything I needed to know.

They could've picked up Bennett as a very capable replacement for Ridder, should he fail to develop. SMH...Ridder and Bennett are pretty much the same type QB....only Bennett's a little better. IMO

They have the "Best Defense"...and defensive coaching staff, right here in their backyard...but, they go out of their way, not to embrace them. F**K the Falcons with a spiked football!

Sorry...had to blow off some steam when you mentioned the Birds. Lol

• Options
    edited August 2023

57 Yeats of losing and mediocrity have turned me against em. I couldn't have supported the Falcons more, in their first 35 years in the league. Actually, when Deion left for the 49'ers and made his parting comments...that was the beginning of the end for me. They fooled me into thinking they turned the worm a couple of times and I jumped back on board....only to be disappointed once again.

No more...I tell ya. They will win a Super Bowl before I'll even consider supporting them again. Lol

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don't hold your breath. Blank started off good but the last few years question if he has also thrown in the towel. It's tough watching the Falcons but I still have my primary teams Da Boyz and The Hawks! I will root for individual players on other teams just not against these teams. It's tough for me because Eagles are one of my most despised teams...same with the Steelers....

• Options

Lol...ditto. They still have a piece of my heart, leftover from the last time they broke it. I haven't completely abandoned all hope. But, the sun IS setting.

I actually expect their defense...and, the "Ridder/Patterson/Algiers/Pitts" Offense, to be significantly be improved, this year as well.

Dang...I went and exposed myself as a "Fan". Lol...don't tell nobody. I use a bag when I see them play. Lmao..."Remember The Saints"!!!!