Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Sooo...Coming to the KY game at 3:30 on 11-18.

UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Better to come up on Friday and go home after the game, or better to come up Sat. Morning stay over and go home Sun. Morning?

6 hour drive from Thomasville.....

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2017

Is that hard to come by in Athens or hard to come by within say...a 30 to 50 mile radius?

• Options
    RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'd book it ASAP either way. May end up 30 miles away but you'll find something.

Id say come Saturday and stay until Sunday morning. After the game you'll be tired, you wont want to drive 6 hrs after yelling for 4 hours, and then grabbing dinner, then sitting in departure traffic, getting home at 2 in the morning.

• Options

Ok. Will do. I don't think I would like driving home for 6 hours after spending nearly 4 at the game, either.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would book Friday and Saturday if you can. Try looking in Suwanee.

• Options

Flowery Branch or Gainesville?

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,039 mod

Look at Commerce too. Little further north off 85, but a straight 25 minute 4 lane shot into and out of Athens. Good traffic route. And on a side note, I would plan on staying somewhere Saturday night and catch the later games on TV. Casual drive back home on Sunday.

• Options

Probably what I'm going to do. Don't want to get into that bumper to bumper departure traffic from Athens to Jonesboro.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am SOOOOOOOO tired of 3:30 CBS games..... @JeffSentell , I thought they could only have a team so many times a years? Auburn has to be our 3rd or 4th time.

• Options

@BamaDawg said:
    I am SOOOOOOOO tired of 3:30 CBS games..... @JeffSentell , I thought they could only have a team so many times a years? Auburn has to be our 3rd or 4th time.

Yea....I was hoping for 7pm SEC Network or 7:30 ESPN.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,039 mod

@UnderDog68 said:

@BamaDawg said:

Yea....I was hoping for 7pm SEC Network or 7:30 ESPN.

Hahaha! I caught it.......

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

I’m not going to complain too much about 330 games considering all the nooners we had last year