Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

TN qb flips to Nebraska

dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

4 star qb Adrian Martinez flipped to Nebraska. I love seeing anything bad happen to TN. Just hope he wasn’t leaving to make room for a bigger fish.

Comments

• BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2017

Vols are getting desperate , ah the hilarity, Kirby would never allow such a thing!!

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They also lost Nenix as a QB also. But I does that Vol for Eason seem real? Especially when hes taking it day by day and Spring and Fall Kirvy has already said its open season every year.

• Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He would have to sit out a yr or go juco route

• chattdawgchattdawg Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2017

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    This tweet is not from the real Wes Rucker (Vol's reporter from 247) twitter account. This @JeffFromTellico is an impersonator account.

Careful about pointing out something wrong by @BigDawgEatin ...if you do anything that could be seen as an act against @BigDawgEatin you will incur the wrath of his downvotes. Just watch. Bet I get one in just a couple minutes.

@chattdawg said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    This tweet is not from the real Wes Rucker (Vol's reporter from 247) twitter account. This @JeffFromTellico is an impersonator account.

Careful about pointing out something wrong by @BigDawgEatin ...if you do anything that could be seen as an act against @BigDawgEatin you will incur the wrath of his downvotes. Just watch. Bet I get one in just a couple minutes.

My bad bro! Glad you, once again are the authority. I guess I posted fake news.

@BigDawgEatin said:

@chattdawg said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

I didn’t even point it out...you really should be thanking @JoelSidneyKelly for that...haha! But thanks for the downvote and the angry response. You really contribute to the fabric of this message board.

• dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If he has a red shirt year couldn’t he use that for the first year and play anywhere in the country? I would be sick if Eason went to the team I hate the most.

@chattdawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

@chattdawg said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

I didn’t even point it out...you really should be thanking @JoelSidneyKelly for that...haha! But thanks for the downvote and the angry response. You really contribute to the fabric of this message board.

Why do you always tag a friend for help? Stand on your own two feet. Be an independent troll or don't troll me at all.

@BigDawgEatin said:

@chattdawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

@chattdawg said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Why do you always tag a friend for help? Stand on your own two feet. Be an independent troll or don't troll me at all.

Just pointing out facts my bestie! I don’t need help to troll you. You are too easy. It’s almost not fun anymore but you just won’t let up tough guy.

• TheOneKnownasBrianTheOneKnownasBrian Posts: 105 ✭✭✭ Junior

Eason would have to sit out two years since it's inside the SEC. Kirby would block it also which means he'd have to pay his own way for one year.

I think Eason's best chances are to transfer somewhere like Miami, sit for a year and then have two years to play.

@chattdawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

@chattdawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

@chattdawg said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Just pointing out facts my bestie! I don’t need help to troll you. You are too easy. It’s almost not fun anymore but you just won’t let up tough guy.

Nap time little buddy, you're sleepy.

edited December 2017

@chattdawg said:

@dawgnation7 said:
    If he has a red shirt year couldn’t he use that for the first year and play anywhere in the country? I would be sick if Eason went to the team I hate the most.

He could. But Kirby would put restrictions on where he could go. Typically it’s no other SEC teams and no teams we would face for the next 2 seasons. No worries of him going to TN.

Fact!

• VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@dawgnation7 said:

Tim Tebow is more likely to catch the clap than Eason is to transfer to UTjr

so pissed i can only DV this one time. well done.

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can we all get along?

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Teddy said:
    @chattdawg @BigDawgEatin can you two get a room? Y’all are single handily ruining some of these threads with yalls love affair. Please and thank you in advance for understanding we want to talk football here.

I actually had the exact same thought - please get a room. Or start a thread that says "personal arguments only". Enough is enough, at least IMO.

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Eason is going to either Texas or Washington