Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

TN qb flips to Nebraska

2»

Comments

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Acrum21 said:
    Eason is going to either Texas or Washington

Why would he go to TX? Does their offense prepare him for the League?

• Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm Tom Herman has a pretty solid QB resume. I personally think Washington but I've heard the decision is narrowed between those two schools.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I believe that @BigDawgEatin and @chattdawg are going to meet one day and become life long friends. I bet @12ed agrees with me.

• Options
    CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is Eason really going to transfer?

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@texdawg said:
    I believe that @BigDawgEatin and @chattdawg are going to meet one day and become life long friends. I bet @12ed agrees with me.

I could see that, lol!!!! At least we will have plent to "discuss"

• Options
    OldSaltyDawgFanOldSaltyDawgFan Posts: 220 ✭✭✭ Junior

UTenn loses 2 QB and gets a reciever commit. Too funny!!

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How did this topic turn into another Eason transfer

• Options
    CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

Don't know, was just asking a question.

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Speaking of Eason Transfers, at least one Vol fan recently commented that Pruitt should be working on Eason's transfer paperwork...

In other fun Vol news, this was on one of their comment boards. I've never seen this degree of cluelessness from anyone, ever:

"I’m sure Pruitt has his eye on someone else and I’m hoping we can flip Justin Fields or Trevor Lawrence (both of whom expressed interest in playing for us)."

Why on God's Green Earth would JF or TL ever want to play for the vols? They're both committed to CHAMPIONSHIP programs, not the school that just went 0-8 in their conference.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@mattmd2 said:
    Speaking of Eason Transfers, at least one Vol fan recently commented that Pruitt should be working on Eason's transfer paperwork...

In other fun Vol news, this was on one of their comment boards. I've never seen this degree of cluelessness from anyone, ever:

"I’m sure Pruitt has his eye on someone else and I’m hoping we can flip Justin Fields or Trevor Lawrence (both of whom expressed interest in playing for us)."

Why on God's Green Earth would JF or TL ever want to play for the vols? They're both committed to CHAMPIONSHIP programs, not the school that just went 0-8 in their conference.

I don't believe other coaches can talk to UGA players without receiving permission from the UGA compliance folks, who won't give it unless CKS says it's ok. Players can contact coaches (once I believe) to let them know of their interest in possibly transferring, but after that, the coaches can't talk to them again without permission. I think this is a rule that is taken seriously.

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

VERY SERIOUSLY

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2017

@donm said:

I don't believe other coaches can talk to UGA players without receiving permission from the UGA compliance folks, who won't give it unless CKS says it's ok. Players can contact coaches (once I believe) to let them know of their interest in possibly transferring, but after that, the coaches can't talk to them again without permission. I think this is a rule that is taken seriously.

Per D117 Manual: A player (or parent) may contact another school after the athletic director of the current school gives him/ her a "permission-to-contact" letter. The current college also must provide written permission to the prospective school.