Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Uga basketball... stop me if you’ve heard this...

2»

Comments

• jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2018

On what grounds do you guys not like Trump? Like what exactly makes you not like him?

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jay_kubzz said:
    On what grounds do you guys not like Trump? Like what exactly makes you not like him?

Boy, NSD can't get here quickly enough.

• lopodawglopodawg Posts: 34 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ok here we go.
    President Trump don't want to hear him talk buutt I'm on board with most of his policies.
    President Obama liked his speeches but his policies **** (always cost me money)
    Note to Dems. If you want someone to be a champion for women in your party kick Hillary (deplorable person) to the curb. Get Michelle she is much more likeable

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@PlayHurt said:
    Congrats to Fox & the Dawgs! Any time you beat uf, it’s a good night. And, Trump was playing baseball tonight because he absolutely knocked it out of the park!

Congrats to a crappy coach and The most unpopular POTUS in modern history, well done.

Man, I don't know. You had a really good opportunity here to tear apart his speech & controversial stances with the shrewd debate wit we've come to know you for. But you invoked popularity of all things. Seem kinda..I don't know. I expected more, y'know?

I know the drill, if I delve too deep into the political/policy angle I will be banned.
    I'm not a fan of the current POTUS and it has everything to do with substance.
    I wouldn't be surprised if you're baiting me.

Hey, relax. Those rules aren't strictly enforced. There's a poster around here that tends to "belittle the opinions of others" and he's still posting strong.

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@lopodawg said:
    All I know is I'm making more money. Gonna need it to buy those higher tickets now so in my book President Trump is a DGD!!!

The trump supporters have the confidence edge. As a member of the deep state I am horrified right now.

You mean blow hard edge ?
    Trump attracts prancers.

Nah I meant confidence edge.
    Lopodawg seems OK to me. By the way what's your opinion of Herschel Walker? DGD right?

HW is indeed a DGD.

• CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

UGA finally finished a game last night. WOW.

@BojanglesInsider said:

@donm said:

@jay_kubzz said:

Boy, NSD can't get here quickly enough.

Until FireFox is installed I will make it my personal mission to #Resist and #Occupy all UGA BB threads with politics. Maybe support for the UGA BB program will fall to an all time low. I hope McGarity is reading this right now

Are you sure you don't know 12ed?

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@PlayHurt said:
    Congrats to Fox & the Dawgs! Any time you beat uf, it’s a good night. And, Trump was playing baseball tonight because he absolutely knocked it out of the park!

Congrats to a crappy coach and The most unpopular POTUS in modern history, well done.

Man, I don't know. You had a really good opportunity here to tear apart his speech & controversial stances with the shrewd debate wit we've come to know you for. But you invoked popularity of all things. Seem kinda..I don't know. I expected more, y'know?

I know the drill, if I delve too deep into the political/policy angle I will be banned.
    I'm not a fan of the current POTUS and it has everything to do with substance.
    I wouldn't be surprised if you're baiting me.

Hey, relax. Those rules aren't strictly enforced. There's a poster around here that tends to "belittle the opinions of others" and he's still posting strong.

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@lopodawg said:
    All I know is I'm making more money. Gonna need it to buy those higher tickets now so in my book President Trump is a DGD!!!

The trump supporters have the confidence edge. As a member of the deep state I am horrified right now.

Trump attracts prancers.

Nah I meant confidence edge.
    Lopodawg seems OK to me. By the way what's your opinion of Herschel Walker? DGD right?

HW is indeed a DGD.

Walker hasn't been condemned to the pit of prancers for supporting the toupee'd orange man? Good to know

HW is a DGD, but the guy did twinkle toe in tights, not exactly the deepest of Dawgs.
    I'm amused if he supports Stump.

@lopodawg said:
    Ok here we go.
    President Trump don't want to hear him talk buutt I'm on board with most of his policies.
    President Obama liked his speeches but his policies **** (always cost me money)
    Note to Dems. If you want someone to be a champion for women in your party kick Hillary (deplorable person) to the curb. Get Michelle she is much more likeable

Trump is un-American and a dangerous embarrassment, that is all.

@BojanglesInsider said:

@BoroDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@lopodawg said:

Trump attracts prancers.

Told you this guy was a troll.

He's a utility for thread takeovers. Press a few buttons and he's triggered. It isn't hard. Madness is like gravity, all it takes is a little... push.

Yet it's always you lurking to make sure a thread gets the message and implodes.
    In the military you'd be recognized right away as an agitator.

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@BoroDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@lopodawg said:

Trump attracts prancers.

Told you this guy was a troll.

He's a utility for thread takeovers. Press a few buttons and he's triggered. It isn't hard. Madness is like gravity, all it takes is a little... push.

Yet it's always you lurking to make sure a thread gets the message and implodes.
    In the military you'd be recognized right away as an agitator.

Said the moth in the flame. Stop toiling and embrace your role as my foot soldier for thread domination

12ed, is that you 12ed?

Well at least the plot was different..the result still blows chunks though. Coach Fox lost another one, this time 72-59 at Ole Miss, but hey, we never led, so...yea ?
    Kids who sin up to represent our school deserve better than what Coach Fox is capable of delivering.

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have been thinking we should wait on the new recruits for Fox. I’m no longer supportive though. We are getting hammered in the SEC. We have had some great wins this year, but we have also played down most of the second half of the season. We are not going to any tournament and CMF needs to go.

@greshamdisco said:
    I have been thinking we should wait on the new recruits for Fox. I’m no longer supportive though. We are getting hammered in the SEC. We have had some great wins this year, but we have also played down most of the second half of the season. We are not going to any tournament and CMF needs to go.

Fox has had1 week of being ranked in his entire 9 years at UGA, he is out of his league.
    It's not the players' fault, it's coaching.
    Think about this, we came into the MSU game ranked 281st in scoring, the man cannot coach offense.