Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Eagles Super Bowl Ring

FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wayyyyy off topic, but for your consideration (you have no say):

Comments

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @FirePlugDawg said:
    Wayyyyy off topic, but for your consideration (you have no say):

    Here is a link and a partial description. I had no idea of the thought put into these.

    "The Eagles Super Bowl ring.
    The ring is made of pure 10-karat white gold, with a total of 219 diamond and 17 green sapphires, according to the team’s website. The ring bears the Eagles logo with pavé-set diamonds, signifying Super Bowl 52. The Lombardi Trophy on the ring contains 16 diamonds for the regular-season and postseason wins. There are 13 diamonds at the base of the trophy for the regular-season wins and three diamonds at the top for the postseason victories." There is more to this!

    philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/eagles-ring-ceremony-super-bowl-championship-20180614.html?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Early%20Birds%20615&utm_content=Early%20Birds%20615+CID_89bd89ca6c2b6d3e1671db4697eac2f1&utm_source=email

  • pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 13,129 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Does it seriously say "We all we got"?

  • KaseyKasey Posts: 23,409 mod

    Sucks everyone has to have Nick foles name on their ring

  • jgf1031jgf1031 Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @Kasey said:
    Sucks everyone has to have Nick foles name on their ring

    Especially for Wentz

  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    What other shades of gold are there? “White” gold sounds weird to me. Guess I’m a “gold “ gold type of guy.

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Kasey said:
    Sucks everyone has to have Nick foles name on their ring

    Hey, he WAS the MVP

  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @jgf1031 said:

    @Kasey said:
    Sucks everyone has to have Nick foles name on their ring

    Especially for Wentz

    Wentz will have a big weight on him that only winning a SB can remove.

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @donm said:
    What other shades of gold are there? “White” gold sounds weird to me. Guess I’m a “gold “ gold type of guy.

    Yellow, white and rose predominate See link. Other comment: Either you are young or for whatever reason, you haven't associated yourself with the fairer sex

    palmbeachjewelers.com/gold-colors.aspx

  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @donm said:
    What other shades of gold are there? “White” gold sounds weird to me. Guess I’m a “gold “ gold type of guy.

    Yellow, white and rose predominate See link. Other comment: Either you are young or for whatever reason, you haven't associated yourself with the fairer sex

    palmbeachjewelers.com/gold-colors.aspx

    One thing I don't think I can ever be accused of is being....young. Hah.

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @donm said:

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @donm said:
    What other shades of gold are there? “White” gold sounds weird to me. Guess I’m a “gold “ gold type of guy.

    Yellow, white and rose predominate See link. Other comment: Either you are young or for whatever reason, you haven't associated yourself with the fairer sex

    palmbeachjewelers.com/gold-colors.aspx

    One thing I don't think I can ever be accused of is being....young. Hah.

    Then there is the 'or', swashbuckler.

  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @donm said:

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @donm said:
    What other shades of gold are there? “White” gold sounds weird to me. Guess I’m a “gold “ gold type of guy.

    Yellow, white and rose predominate See link. Other comment: Either you are young or for whatever reason, you haven't associated yourself with the fairer sex

    palmbeachjewelers.com/gold-colors.aspx

    One thing I don't think I can ever be accused of is being....young. Hah.

    Then there is the 'or', swashbuckler.

    Think I’d have vote neither!

Sign In or Register to comment.