Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    Tahoma2StepTahoma2Step Posts: 252 ✭✭✭ Junior

I appreciate all of the positivity from most, but I cant help to feel discouraged. I am surrounded by Tigers and there is no denying what Dabo is doing is special with this 2020 class. Seems they keep piling them on. Hard not to feel like they are getting who they want and we are "in the hunt" for the leftovers, trailing in some cases. I certainly trust CKS but I would be lying if I said I didnt have expectations for something special after this weekend.

• Options
    Midnite_TrainMidnite_Train Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2019

Dell liking and giving McGowan a true commit anytime offer speaks volumes to me. Especially when there are so many moving pieces right now at the RB. I trust Dell like I trust Pitboss.

Something in me has always doubted Milton being in this class. I naturally think a kid from so far away is an extremely high transfer risk.

Also, @SoFL_Dawg is Burroughs considered a lock for this class? Seems like with Stackhouse being processed, news of his weight gain, and top d-linemen looking our way, his spot would be shaky

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree with you 100%, we're RBU but it's gonna be hard for me not to get hyped up about 2 of the top RB prospects.

• Options
    dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What is the knock on Tank Bigsby? Hes #50 overall in the country per 247, yet he is 71% to USCjr.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep. If Tank wants to be a Dawg - be patient. USCjr will always be there.

• Options
    Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Has The Opening, finalized their roster 100%? Looking through the list now and there are a lot of big names missing. I saw the last event was this past weekend in Nashville .

https://www.theopening.com/2019-finals-roster

• Options
    IwantMekhailIwantMekhail Posts: 301 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is there still Communication with Jarret?

This discussion has been closed.