Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    SwimDawgSwimDawg Posts: 160 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    What say ye @SoFL_Dawg on the latest Gilbert chatter? DN could really use a kid with a G mug rn 🙏🏽 
  • Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I do believe its real noise, but not enough for Rusty to put his CB stamp on it ?

As been stated, not over and Tenn is shooting it shot. Lets see the season playout And get him on campus for the big July weekend.

• Options
    JayJay Posts: 198 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    "Lastly, just my opinion but something to watch going forward.  Pruitt is a defensive coach.  Last year, we battled over Avantae Taylor WR/DB out of TN.  He chose TN to play WR.  He was playing DB by his second week on campus.  Real colors may show here quickly, you know Pruitt has to be salivating of putting Gilbert at DE/OLB."

It's crap like this right here--or the Roquan situation where they lied about his coach leaving--that makes me wholly favor allowing these kids one free transfer.
  • Options
    NCDawg4NCDawg4 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They have that chance now basically. The elite kids won’t sit and wait especially if they have been lied to or at least feel that way. We have been bit by the transfer bug and if programs like TN want to give false hope to kids, it will bite them too. Give what we know from this forum I’ve got complete confidence in any target Kirby and Co. go after, even if we don’t get everyone.

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We've been all over the kid since what 8th grade? I can't see any LOGICAL way he's not a DAWG by/on NSD.. I just wish for the sake of what he'd mean to the recruiting efforts, that he'd commit to the G sooner rather than later.

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Something specific with the mug? Someone lighting a cigar a good sub?

• Options

'I’ve been hinting at Milton for a while too for anyone paying attention.'

Wondering if Milton commits UGA, does that help, harm, or neutral with Evans?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @DogsNotDawgs

They both know they are priorities and we’re targeting two.  IMO, the board still has not yet realized how much of a priority Milton is for his class.  He’s been the target for a long time.

• Options

Thanks, I do get the confidence part. I may be tech dumb in asking about 'we’ve been hacked again won’t load.' Wondering if that was specific to the mug gif.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg I don’t mean this to be a callout as I genuinely don’t remember, but were you confident in Pappoe last year? Did you think that Haselwood would flip? I’m just trying to gauge how current your source gets on negative trends.

• Options

I do not think that it is possible to be more accurate than what the staff thinks. If they are misled than we are SOL as far as accuracy. Ditto if a recruit changes his mind etc.

This discussion has been closed.