Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2019

Anything new on this today? I believe he had his OV at Michigan this weekend?

Also - I don't follow Jordan Burch on Snapchat but was told he posted "Big day tomorrow" there today...could be something as benign as a History test, but thought I'd mention it in case there's news ready to break on Mr. Burch's decision

• Options
    VarsityVarsity Posts: 173 ✭✭✭ Junior

@CZCashvilleDawg what was the total percentage for ringo before the latest CB?

• Options
    Jdawg2197Jdawg2197 Posts: 159 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Iwantburch pretty sure he’s already received his jersey

• Options
    razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks @JeffSentell - awesome insights, per usual.

Choosing a college is the biggest decision for any 17-year old at that stage of their life, nevermind a teenager with as many eyes on said decision as these elite recruits have.

Wishing him the best of luck in his decision - I'm confident he'll be successful wherever he ends up -

• Options
    Daytona_DawgDaytona_Dawg Posts: 11 ✭✭ Sophomore
    edited November 2019

Hmm, he doesn’t seem like the type to troll. This might be something big

• Options
    914Dawg914Dawg Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The optimist in me (hopes) TJ is looking for a reason to chose UGA. And hopefully he sees that guys like Wolf are getting important targets - and that he is likely to get even more opportunities to make a big impact. And I hope he's getting sick of the cold winters up north.

This discussion has been closed.