Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Dawgnation roll call

Comments

• Options
    rrich45rrich45 Posts: 60 ✭✭✭ Junior

I live in Locust Grove GA but been in New Jersey working for over a year. I do get to come home every other weekend.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@rrich45 said:
    I live in Locust Grove GA but been in New Jersey working for over a year. I do get to come home every other weekend.

I worked on the road ( last stop Shippensburg Pa.) for a few years.
    We were working 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off like offshore oil field workers do.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    Martinez Georgia originally.

Now in nyc. Love how many Augusta guys are here. Anyone go to Evans high?

I live in Evans but i’m a Sophomore at Greenbrier.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@Kasey said:
    Martinez Georgia originally.

Now in nyc. Love how many Augusta guys are here. Anyone go to Evans high?

I live in Evans but i’m a Sophomore at Greenbrier.

I went to Greenbrier. I’m a long ways from my sophomore year though.

• Options
    NYCLawDawgNYCLawDawg Posts: 66 ✭✭✭ Junior

Figure now is as good a time as any to come into the fray. Live in the big city. Miss the south.

• Options
    Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Raised in Kennesaw, GA graduated with Paul Oliver at Harrison

Live in SLC, Utah...sigh no one here gets SEC football.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love Elijay, GA in the North Georgia mountains. The running waters, & streams in that area were so awesome. I had some really great childhood memories of vacation up there at Carters lake.

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jc30116 said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@jc30116 said:
    Carrollton originally. Toledo OH now.

I'm still right here in C'Town!!!!

Attend Central High?

Yes, graduated in 91'

• Options
    Steve_ZissouSteve_Zissou Posts: 307 ✭✭✭ Junior

Lithonia- City of Stone

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:

Then have hopefully put some roots down in the sleepy little hamlet of Woodstock.

Woodstock’s a great place, my family moved there back in the early 2000s.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@LakeDawg said:
    I have been lurking on this site since day one and enjoy reading everyone's comments and thoughts. Im at the beach this week so I thought would finally sign up for the form as I have nothing else to do. I really got into recruiting and online info from the the Dawgs at the end of Richt tenure, now online info has blown up with Smart. I felt the need to post on this thread because of all the people from my area, Augusta GA. I'm born and raised in Appling GA, was a bulldog at Harlem High! Keep up the good work everyone!

I'm a Cedartown Bulldog. We even have hedges that go back at least to the 1950s and Doc Ayers was our HC when Vince Dooley hired him to be his freshman HC, back when there were freshman teams. I went to school with several Chubbs, including Nick's dad, who now lives less than a mile from my home in Cave Spring.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@LakeDawg said:
    I have been lurking on this site since day one and enjoy reading everyone's comments and thoughts. Im at the beach this week so I thought would finally sign up for the form as I have nothing else to do. I really got into recruiting and online info from the the Dawgs at the end of Richt tenure, now online info has blown up with Smart. I felt the need to post on this thread because of all the people from my area, Augusta GA. I'm born and raised in Appling GA, was a bulldog at Harlem High! Keep up the good work everyone!

I'm a Cedartown Bulldog. We even have hedges that go back at least to the 1950s and Doc Ayers was our HC when Vince Dooley hired him to be his freshman HC, back when there were freshman teams. I went to school with several Chubbs, including Nick's dad, who now lives less than a mile from my home in Cave Spring.

When I was coaching XC at UWG back in the day, we'd go to the annual 5K in Cave Springs and then spend the rest of the day in the cold (and I do mean cold) spring fed pool. We always looked forward to that day. Do they still have that event?

• Options
    HankHank Posts: 328 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    josh31533josh31533 Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BamaDawg said:
    Blue Ridge originally... military let me see the world then left me in alabama...

Absolutely love Blue Ridge. The in-laws are from there. The wife and I vacation up there every year, along with Blairsville. Blue Ridge, Blairsville, and Athens are my three favorite places in the world.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2018

@JeffSentell said:
    Grew up in Ellijay. Then Athens. Then Augusta. Then Savannah. Bolted north to Virginia.

Back down to Augusta. Over to Birmingham.

Then have hopefully put some roots down in the sleepy little hamlet of Woodstock.

Growing up in Fannin County, Ellijay was always our big rivals when it came to sports. I can remember when they built that baseball park down by the river/creek. Played ball on it many times. My wife loves Ellijay because its a great place to go antique(ing). Own a house in ellijay that I am currently renting.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2018

@josh31533 said:

@BamaDawg said:
    Blue Ridge originally... military let me see the world then left me in alabama...

Absolutely love Blue Ridge. The in-laws are from there. The wife and I vacation up there every year, along with Blairsville. Blue Ridge, Blairsville, and Athens are my three favorite places in the world.

It is a beautiful area. Growing up there in the 70s was awesome. My mom and sister still live there. Plan on moving back there when I retire for good. I own a house in Ellijay that I'm currently renting. Its about 6 miles from Carters lake.

• Options
    fareastdawgfareastdawg Posts: 35 ✭✭✭ Junior

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@fareastdawg said:
    fukshima,japan.originally from tokyo
    japanese,but i bleed red and black

If you don’t mind me asking, I’d love to know how this came to be ?

I graduated from UGA. Class of 95.

• Options
    BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate