Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Any ideas ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That’s because it’s funny.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawgsince76 said:

How's it funny? Its a legit question about a legit subject.

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

@Dawgsince76 said:

Don’t have tats but not against them, however I think it should be your own idea not someone else’s.

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

@Dawgsince76 said:

How’s it funny, reread previous posts.

• Options
    dawgfantipdawgfantip Posts: 259 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Dawgsince76 said:

@BamaDawg said:

@Dawgsince76 said:

Don’t have tats but not against them, however I think it should be your own idea not someone else’s.

I agree with you, im not exactly looking for my tattoo just picking the willing brains for ideas to clear the writers block if you will. I have five and 2 were completely original. Had a lilly (moms favorite) put on my chest with mamas boy in my own childhood handwriting from some old scrap saved from my early days. Had my daughters name josie rose put over my heart with a rose behind it. The other 3 were collaborations with friends/artists where i had a general subject and we threw it around till i settled on something i liked. I didnt mean to offend the non tattoo people here and i'll back away it was **** i guess.

• Options
    dawgfantipdawgfantip Posts: 259 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Stoopid* of me, got a long list of banned words here

• Options

Not offended, but do love a good laugh.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawgsince76 said:

@BamaDawg said:

@Dawgsince76 said:

Cool, So I assume that you have never asked anyone their opinion on anything personal. Looking back at the OP he never asked for something he could copy, just ideas.

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If/when we win a natty I’m getting the bulldog head on my right back shoulder. I’m the only one in the family without a tatoo and I’m 47. Almost got to pull the trigger last yr.