Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What Do You Call a Pretty Girl at Georgia Tech?

jgf1031jgf1031 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A visitor :D

What are your favorite rivalry jokes? Any and every will be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Saw this guy in Adger, AL last October....

• Options
    dawgfantipdawgfantip Posts: 259 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Old one I love. Names can change. When steve spurrier gets up to heaven they lead him to his place. He's kind of dissapointed to see it's a run down shack he wouldn't even use for an outhouse with a ratty little UF flag hanging limp as the only decoration. As he mulls it over he notices the most brilliant white mansion imaginable atop the hill. UGA decorations everywhere, flags popping in a gentle breeze. Perfect white bulldogs frollicking on a perfect lawn. He sees CMR looking spiffly sitting on the porch drinking lemonade. "What did Coach Richt ever do to get a place like that" he asks. The angel answers "oh thats not Richts place, that belongs to god!" Go Dawgs!

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    ACPEPPER24ACPEPPER24 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why do all the trees in Georgia lean to the west?

Because Alabama sucks!

How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Alabama?

Anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush!

• Options
    UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How do you get an Auburn grad off your front porch?

Pay him for the pizza.

What happens when you ride thru Auburn with your windows down?

A diploma will land in your front seat.

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

What's the difference between an Auburn cheerleader and a cow?

One's fat, u gly, and s tupid, and the other's a cow.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

Q: What do you call a pretty girl at Georgia Tech??
    A: Horribly LOST!!!

• Options
    UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What's the difference between the Panama Canal and an Auburn cheerleader?

One of them is a busy ditch....

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why do birds fly upside down over Alabama? Because there is nothing worth taking a crap on

In Alabama, what’s the difference between a divorce and a tornado? Nothing, either way someone is losing a trailer

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cant remember where I heard this (if on here, I am sorry)...

Kirk Herbsteit is in Tuscaloosa for the game of the week. While in Saban's office he sees a white phone in the corner and asks Saban what it was. Saban says it a direct line to God. Kirk starts thinking about having to do his picks that week and asks Saban if he could use it. Saban says sure but it will be $300. He thinks about it and decides to go for it. He makes the call and gets all his picks right that week. The following week he is in Miami and is in Richt's office when he sees another white phone. He asks Richt if its a direct line to God and Richt says yes. He asks if he could use it and Richt says sure but it will be $500. He jumps at the chance, uses it, and gets all his picks right again. The following week he is in Athen, in Kirby's office, and see another white phone. He asks Kirby if its a direct line to God and Kirby says yes. He asks if he can use it and Kirby said no problem but it will be 50 cents. Herbstreit freaks out saying he had to pay $300 in Tuscaloosa and $500 in Miami, and he can't understand how its only 50 cents in Athen. Kirby looks at him and says in Athens it a local call, welcome to God's country.

• Options

@BamaDawg same joke I had told here in the forum about maybe a month ago? But the way I had heard, (& I repeated it too) was with Lee Corso, instead of Herbstreit.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@christopherules said:
    @BamaDawg same joke I had told here in the forum about maybe a month ago? But the way I had heard, (& I repeated it too) was with Lee Corso, instead of Herbstreit.

Couldn't remember.... props to u, best joke i have heard in a while

• Options

@BamaDawg there are a ton of them in here, & a lot of them are quite funny. The origin of that phone call one? I have no idea.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What’s the best thing to come out of Alabama?

A: I-20

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Alabama dating website motto ..... "you don't have to be lonely at cousins only .com"

• Options

Q: Why do folks in Mississippi go to family reunions?
    A: To meet potential dates.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

Q. Why is Tenn's field turf always in such bad shape ?
    A. They let their cheerleaders over graze.