Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Conor Mcgregor

2»

Comments

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I said the exact same thing. Mayweather is undisputed the best alive in a boxing ring because he knows how to pick his spots, etc. All I'm saying is I'm not Connor and not the baddest man alive. But I'd give any man a problem due to my Irish blood. We may hurt, we may bleed but we NEVER QUIT! In a flat out fight I bet my soul Connor hurts Mayweather severely!

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cane Velasquez has been one of the baddest men I've seen along with Connor. I'd LOVE to see them go!!

• Options
    PeachCoDawgPeachCoDawg Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@orlando said:
    Should be kicked out of the UFC but DW wouldn’t think of doing that to one of his cash cows.

I thought Dana White sold UFC. Like recently. Idk

• Options
    edited August 2018

@MacDawg15 said:
    Cane Velasquez has been one of the baddest men I've seen along with Connor. I'd LOVE to see them go!!

Man, those Gracies. They're not flashy or take the fight to you, but they'll have you in some Brazilian JJS bar before you can blink
    Velasquez is one scary cat tho. I got him. No prob

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@PeachCoDawg said:

@orlando said:
    Should be kicked out of the UFC but DW wouldn’t think of doing that to one of his cash cows.

The fertita brothers did. He got paid out but the new owners kept him on sadly

• Options

@Kasey said:

@PeachCoDawg said:

@orlando said:

The fertita brothers did. He got paid out but the new owners kept him on sadly

Oh OK. Thanks for the clarification @Kasey

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MacDawg15 said:

@MacDawg15 said:

@MacDawg15 said:

@MacDawg15 said:

Not in the same weight division ... too big a of a weight discrepancy, I think.