5 catches, 128 yards 2 TDs
DRob stat line against SCAR
@SWGADAWG said: 5 catches, 128 yards 2 TDs DRob stat line against SCAR
@SWGADAWG said: 5 catches, 128 yards 2 TDs
Won’t be long now.
I'm just ready to get word he's a go for THIS year tbh
@MacDawg15 said: I'm just ready to get word he's a go for THIS year tbh
Refer to @donm
@donm he's a go for this year bud?
Didn’t mean. To mis-lead. I meant it won’t be long until we know if SWGA’s prediction comes true or not. I am in the dark about DRob like most of us.
Gotcha buddy
Heck yeah! I’d take that in a heartbeat!!!
i would plan on him to be playing.
What I love is with our speed at wrs, they are going to have to respect the deep ball which will open up the middle of the field for tight ends, crossing routes and our running game.
We will probably average 6-7 yards per carry til we get to auburn.
@bmauldin said: What I love is with our speed at wrs, they are going to have to respect the deep ball which will open up the middle of the field for tight ends, crossing routes and our running game. We will probably average 6-7 yards per carry til we get to auburn.
@bmauldin said: What I love is with our speed at wrs, they are going to have to respect the deep ball which will open up the middle of the field for tight ends, crossing routes and our running game.
tight ends? What are those? joke
@donm said: @bmauldin said: What I love is with our speed at wrs, they are going to have to respect the deep ball which will open up the middle of the field for tight ends, crossing routes and our running game. We will probably average 6-7 yards per carry til we get to auburn. tight ends? What are those? joke
@donm said:
Its those things you see when you are on a Brazilian beach.
Bold prediction: D-Rob is declared eligible by end of next week.
Mark Richt will lose the rest of the hair on the top of his head within 5 years.
Oh..my bad, I misread the OP title as BALD PREDICTIONS.
@WCDawg said: Mark Richt will lose the rest of the hair on the top of his head within 5 years. Oh..my bad, I misread the OP title as BALD PREDICTIONS.
@WCDawg said: Mark Richt will lose the rest of the hair on the top of his head within 5 years.
Has CMR lost control of his hair, too?
@donm said: @WCDawg said: Mark Richt will lose the rest of the hair on the top of his head within 5 years. Oh..my bad, I misread the OP title as BALD PREDICTIONS. Has CMR lost control of his hair, too?
He lost that battle about the time I lost my formerly handsome mane.