Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Is there is a glitch on this site that affects one's ability to post?

124»

Comments

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mercy... finally I can post again. Thanks Savage bro for the assistance. I’m sure your inbox has been blown up lately.

• Options
    Mickey_HandMickey_Hand Posts: 871 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@MikeGriffith said:
    Test, 1-2-3-4, looks like my account is OK

That's GREAT Mike. Now that THAT'S out of the way, you can give more attention to writing your Headlines. :):D
    Microscope indeed. ;)

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah I also can't post from my phone now. I'm writing this from work. shhhhhh

If someone could add me to the "can't post from phone" list too, I'd appreciate it

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,738 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Holy smokes...is anyone keeping track of how many people this effected? This wasn't just a couple of us.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

I haven't had the problem as of yet, and still wondering if there is a common theme affecting those who have. Could it possibly have anything to do with particular email servers? I use a gmail account. Any issues with those who use gmail??

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:
    I haven't had the problem as of yet, and still wondering if there is a common theme affecting those who have. Could it possibly have anything to do with particular email servers? I use a gmail account. Any issues with those who use gmail??

I use gmail and had the problem. Also like @greygoose01, I still can’t post from my i-phone

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

@coastaldawg said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

I use gmail and had the problem. Also like @greygoose01, I still can’t post from my i-phone

Well, it's not a email specific problem...

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

HELP I can't post from my phone
    on wifi or not. Please clean this up @SavageDawg17
    Posting from my computer. Thank you

• Options
    AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I had a brilliantly thought out post on the OSU debacle, a note popped up, “will post when cleared”. Never posted. Too bad I can’t reconstruct that post but it was brilliant. Old age is a ****, but better than the alternative, becoming an Auburn fan.

• Options

Tried 3 times to post, give up.

• Options

I had a brilliantly thought out post on the OSU debacle, a note popped up, “will post when cleared”. Never posted. Too bad I can’t reconstruct that post but it was brilliant. Old age is a ****, but better than the alternative, becoming an Auburn fan.

• Options
    VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
  • Options

I had a brilliantly thought out post on the OSU debacle, a note popped up, “will post when cleared”. Never posted. Too bad I can’t reconstruct that post as it was brilliant. Old age is a ****, but better than the alternative, becoming an Auburn fan.

• Options

@AndersonDawg said:
    I had a brilliantly thought out post on the OSU debacle, a note popped up, “will post when cleared”. Never posted. Too bad I can’t reconstruct that post as it was brilliant. Old age is a ****, but better than the alternative, becoming an Auburn fan.

You can say that again lol