Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Over/under on the dreaded phrase

BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How many times during every Dawg game are we going to hear the dreaded phrase 2nd and 26?

Over/under on the dreaded phrase 23 votes

None, the media has already forgot about it.
4%
Dawg1419 1 vote
Once, by media standards they are required to mention it.
17%
CZCashvilleDawgPTDawgjudasdurantDobroMattInOz 4 votes
Twice, beginning of the game and at halftime.
0%
Three or more, just to rub it in.
13%
KaseyAtlanta_DawgRobbieRob14 3 votes
Everytime Gary Danielson opens his mouth.
65%
Dawg88mleeinsertusernamehereDGD28LazendaddySellers11brentwilsonsauceddawgClemTownPharmDawg2054CatfishVALDOSTADAWGADDICTED2DAWGSDawg94donniea1107 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's only a dreaded phrase if you allow it to be so. Annoying that media people try to push it out of journalistic laziness? You betcha

• Options

@moos said:
    It's only a dreaded phrase if you allow it to be so. Annoying that media people try to push it out of journalistic laziness? You betcha

So you don't have a choice?

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

@moos said:

I can't control what others say. I can control what I believe.

• Options

@moos said:

@BamaDawg said:

@moos said:

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

@moos said:

@BamaDawg said:

@moos said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K9F5xcpjDMU#

• Options

@moos said:

@BamaDawg said:

@moos said:

@BamaDawg said:

@moos said:

Hey my bad, I don't follow country music. I just want to point out that you still haven't made a choice. If I the question is to hard, I understand.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:

@moos said:

@BamaDawg said:

@moos said:

@BamaDawg said:

@moos said:

Hey my bad, I don't follow country music. I just want to point out that you still haven't made a choice. If I the question is to hard, I understand.

I quite following "country" music a long time ago. Back when "murder was committed down on music row." Don't like it nearly as much now.