Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Thanks Chip

dawgferlyfesauntdawgferlyfesaunt Posts: 5 ✭✭ Sophomore

Thanks @Chip_Towers for taking the time to contact a real orthopedist and get the low down about whether or not Zamir’s injury was caused by poor judgement on the coaching staff. For those who haven’t see it, here is the link

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/orthopedist-georgias-zamir-white-was-no-more-at-risk-covering-punts-than-running-sweeps

Chip I believe you unfairly receive criticism a lot of times but most of us fully understand that you are doing your job and doin it well! I love that you basically admit that you were wrong in your assumption that Zamir shouldn’t have been playing special teams.You already had my respect, but you earned more of it!!

I wonder if @nycdawg or @WCDawg will admit that they were wrong too? I certainly had my doubts, but I didn’t go around and spout them out like they were facts...

Go dawgs!

Comments

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgferlyfesaunt said:
    Thanks @Chip_Towers for taking the time to contact a real orthopedist and get the low down about whether or not Zamir’s injury was caused by poor judgement on the coaching staff. For those who haven’t see it, here is the link

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/orthopedist-georgias-zamir-white-was-no-more-at-risk-covering-punts-than-running-sweeps

Chip I believe you unfairly receive criticism a lot of times but most of us fully understand that you are doing your job and doin it well! I love that you basically admit that you were wrong in your assumption that Zamir shouldn’t have been playing special teams.You already had my respect, but you earned more of it!!

I wonder if @nycdawg or @WCDawg will admit that they were wrong too? I certainly had my doubts, but I didn’t go around and spout them out like they were facts...

Go dawgs!

It’s a special person who can admit he’s wrong especially in such a public way. Kudos!!!

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@dawgferlyfesaunt said:

Go dawgs!

no...no they will not

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for going the extra mile @Chip_Towers

• Options
    ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That was a good article to read. I understand a journalists job is to ask the tough questions. I feel Chip took it across the line though. Glad to see him actually reach out to a professional instead of spewing his feelings.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Poor little NYCDawg had a tough and emotional birthday weekend because of Zamir's injury. I think we should cut her some slack.

• Options
    Chip_TowersChip_Towers Posts: 50 mod

@dawgferlyfesaunt said:

Go dawgs!

@dawgferlyfesaunt Thank you.