Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Random Things

ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After Clemson, UCLA, and Oregon now all set (not to mention ND), UGA is looking for its next opponent and rumors are its Texas.

Bailey Hockman of FSU is transferring. He choose FSU over UNC, UGA, and BAMA. So we will see what his next course of action is.

Any other things heard lately?

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Remember how Schottenheimer liked Hockman over Fromm? Oops. Kid had Joe Cox written all over him

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    Remember how Schottenheimer liked Hockman over Fromm? Oops. Kid had Joe Cox written all over him

Got beaten out by a returning player and a fairly talented one. Not much for competition maybe?

• Options

@donm said:

@Kasey said:

Got beaten out by a returning player and a fairly talented one. Not much for competition maybe?

Probably not. Although i remember articles saying he wasn’t afraid of competition with Jacob Eason. Guess it was more like “I know Jacob will be gone after I’ve been here two years and they will give me the job so I’ll wait my turn”

• Options

@Kasey said:

@donm said:

@Kasey said:

Probably not. Although i remember articles saying he wasn’t afraid of competition with Jacob Eason. Guess it was more like “I know Jacob will be gone after I’ve been here two years and they will give me the job so I’ll wait my turn”

I dont think thats his line of thinking. Francios leaves this year right? I think its the system Taggart runs. QBs take a lot of damage and less throwing

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Random things - someone told me the other day that Arby’s stands for a roast beef sandwich and it literally blew my mind.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

@JRT812 said:
    Random things - someone told me the other day that Arby’s stands for a roast beef sandwich and it literally blew my mind.

Lol. The y..... on 2nd thought nevermind

• Options

@JRT812 said:

@RPMdawg said:

@JRT812 said:

Now Im curious as to what the Y stands for though?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

America’s Roast Beef, Yes Sir...I wouldn’t tell anyone else that.

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

You being straight up?

• Options
    edited September 2018

Yep...I’d leave it at Arby’s unless you’re playing a Snapple fact drinking game

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

You being straight up?

Arby's = R.B.'s - the initials of the brother's who founded the restaurant.

• Options

So you're telling me @SoFL_Dawg has lead me astray.

• Options

@RPMdawg said:

According to Wikipedia. :)

• Options

@Thelordjohnson said:

@Kasey said:

@donm said:

@Kasey said:

I dont think thats his line of thinking. Francios leaves this year right? I think its the system Taggart runs. QBs take a lot of damage and less throwing

Nah there’s another guy who came in at the same time. And they have a 2019 commit at QB more able to run Taggart’s system

• Options

@RPMdawg said:

@JayDog said:

@RPMdawg said:

The internet is undeafeated. I yield (although I’m right).

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@JayDog said:

@RPMdawg said:

The internet is undeafeated. I yield (although I’m right).

You are the man. Dawg

• Options

Cox was pressuring

• Options
    BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Random thoughts: Deaf people probably don’t understand why farts are funny.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BiffLowman said:

Mind blown with the given shower thought

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:

@JRT812 said:

@RPMdawg said:

@JRT812 said:

Now Im curious as to what the Y stands for though?

@BiffLowman said:

I guess this qualifies as random.