Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

UGA vs UT time announced

AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

3:30 on CBS

Comments

• Options
    DawgFan2008DawgFan2008 Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wow , that is a surprise.

• Options
    Midnite_TrainMidnite_Train Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Other SEC games to watch for that day:

Florida at Mississippi State, 6 pm ET/5 pm CT on ESPN
    South Carolina at Kentucky, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
    Ole Miss at LSU, 9:15 pm ET/8:15 pm CT on ESPN

• Options

Also surprised Alabama got a noon game. Someone in TV land finally said why waste prime TV spot for a blowout. FL vs Miss St is a 6 pm ESPN game. SC vs Kentucky and Ole / LSU are also evening games.

• Options

That game time won't help South Carolina one bit

• Options
    Midnite_TrainMidnite_Train Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mullen's return to Starkville might be a bloodbath

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgFan2008 said:
    Also surprised Alabama got a noon game. Someone in TV land finally said why waste prime TV spot for a blowout. FL vs Miss St is a 6 pm ESPN game. SC vs Kentucky and Ole / LSU are also evening games.

You think we will blow out tenn?

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawg1419 said:

@DawgFan2008 said:

I do

• Options
    MODawgMODawg Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Dawg1419 said:

@DawgFan2008 said:

Like a bald tire

• Options

@Dawg1419 said:

Add a touchdown or 2 to the south carolina final. 48-17 or 48-10. Really believe we haven't seen our best yet. Defense or Offense are just beating teams with the vanilla stuff. Our most complicated play on offense is the wr runs we have seen.

• Options
    JKFlyfishJKFlyfish Posts: 558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MODawg said:

@Dawg1419 said:

@DawgFan2008 said:

Like a bald tire

Like bald tire with frayed steel wires sticking out. UGA 52 TN 6

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

I’d like to hear from all our message board coaches before making my pick. Need to hear their thoughts on our dline vs the vol OLine.

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    I’d like to hear from all our message board coaches before making my pick. Need to hear their thoughts on our dline vs the vol OLine.

:D

• Options
    BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

@donm said:

@Kasey said:

Well, for one, we are way too small. No legit >310 pounders (other than Davis). For two, we can't generate any pass rush. For 3, our LB are too young and won't be able to put any pressure on UT's QB. For 4, we can't throw the deep ball because we haven't thrown the deep ball in any of our runaway games (other than the deep balls we have completed). So, taking all that into account, I'm thinking we only score in the 40's against the Vowels.

5.) Fields has proven that he gives us a better chance of winning in his 15 garbage time possessions than the guy with an 80% completion rate and that already led us to the NCG last year.

• Options
    GermanDawgGermanDawg Posts: 49 ✭✭✭ Junior

Does this increase the chance of the LSU game being a night game/ ESPN game?

I remember there being a limit on how many games per team CBS can broadcast. So far CBS showed the USCjr game, got the Florida game, and the Tennessee game as well. Also, I don’t see CBS passing up on the Auburn game due to last year’s meet ups.

Thoughts?

• Options
    mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hope the LSU game is at 3:30 too!

• Options

@GermanDawg said:
    Does this increase the chance of the LSU game being a night game/ ESPN game?

I remember there being a limit on how many games per team CBS can broadcast. So far CBS showed the USCjr game, got the Florida game, and the Tennessee game as well. Also, I don’t see CBS passing up on the Auburn game due to last year’s meet ups.

Thoughts?

Five is the max per team I believe. LSU would be the 5th. I can't imagine they'd want to pass up on that game. Especially if both teams are undefeated at the time, as they should be. There really aren't any other games I'd imagine they want to hold out for.

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

No what you axed but did read on another forum today that Fromm is average. Lmao

• Options
    BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@mlee said:

I remember a few years ago CBS broadcast the Alabama vs. LSU game at night. Hope that isn’t the case for this one.

• Options
    mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@BoroDawg said:

@mlee said:

I remember a few years ago CBS broadcast the Alabama vs. LSU game at night. Hope that isn’t the case for this one.

I’m sure Ed is trying his best to make that a night game!