Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What is the scariest thing about the Missouri Game .

cfc136cfc136 Posts: 61 ✭✭ Sophomore

The scariest thing about the missouri game in my opinion is if the tigers can get a running game going .What is your take ?

Comments

• Options
    SavannahDawg1SavannahDawg1 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think this game will be very reminiscent of the USC game. Campbell make a rookie mistake once but plays well otherwise. Offense scores at will.

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How eerily similar this Missouri team seems to b to the Chad Kelly led team that thrashed and outclassed Georgia a couple years back. Kirby will remember those.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Their passing game, which of course helps a running game when you have an excellent OL like they do.
    No way we can afford to crowd the LOS against these guys.

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why would you give this man a thumbs down for expressing his opinion? BEWILDERING...

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The number of times people on this forum use versions of the word "scary" to describe Mizzou.

We should respect our opponents strengths, but have confidence in our ability.

• Options
    kelly_bkelly_b Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

The Momo, or the Missouri Monster, which is evidently a "giant ape-like creature...reportedly seen in the area around Louisiana, Missouri since the 1940s, but sightings in the 1970s brought serious attention." That's pretty scary.
    https://mentalfloss.com/article/12965/10-legendary-monsters-north-america-part-two

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@MeR3htid said:
    Why would you give this man a thumbs down for expressing his opinion? BEWILDERING...

ask yourself...you're the one that did it haha

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That if we don’t win by 50 or more some people will start screaming how Fields should be QB

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@MeR3htid said:
    How eerily similar this Missouri team seems to b to the Chad Kelly led team that thrashed and outclassed Georgia a couple years back. Kirby will remember those.

But this isn't that Georgia team, we are so much better and deeper than that team that went to Oxford. It's like comparing bicycles and fighter jets, there is no comparison.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

@kelly_b said:
    The Momo, or the Missouri Monster, which is evidently a "giant ape-like creature...reportedly seen in the area around Louisiana, Missouri since the 1940s, but sightings in the 1970s brought serious attention." That's pretty scary.
    https://mentalfloss.com/article/12965/10-legendary-monsters-north-america-part-two

Frightful creature.
    Edit. after reading the attached article I now think it is just a typical Corn dog LSU fan.

• Options
    BullyDawgBullyDawg Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2018

Those f u g l y gold and black uni's and that outdated diamond end zone!

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

@MeR3htid said:

In the UV-DV post, some apparently use it to mean “I disagree”. I guess it’s easier than typing “I disagree”.

• Options
    edited September 2018

@Lefty13 said:

@MeR3htid said:

But this isn't that Georgia team, we are so much better and deeper than that team that went to Oxford. It's like comparing bicycles and fighter jets, there is no comparison.

“Juwan Briscoe is not walking through that door...”

“Rico McGraw is not walking through that door...”

• Options
    EastAtlDawgEastAtlDawg Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@Lefty13 said:

@MeR3htid said:

Briscoe bad play opened the door up for Deandre Baker.

• Options

@EastAtlDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@Lefty13 said:

@MeR3htid said:

Briscoe bad play opened the door up for Deandre Baker.

I know. I’ll never know how he initially won the starting job over Bake that summer

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,173 mod
  • Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The seats being empty?

• Options
    VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@kelly_b said:

This guy gets it.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

The fact that I won't crack my first beer until way after halftime. These noon games take their toll if I start at kickoff and I usually like to see all of the 3:30 games......until the end..... Dang scary to me....