Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

CKS Entertaining Meltdowns Saturday

zekeMeisterzekeMeister Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

I am thrilled to have a passionate and animated coach (as opposed to CMR), but I have to admit it's pretty darned funny watching him lose his mind. Of course it's also a lot more fun when we win.

One of the videos it looks like he's riding an imaginary horse. Admittedly I would likely be just as animated. Enjoy...

http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/kirby-smart-loses-it-roughing-the-passer/465019

Comments

• Options
    AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One time during the Mizzou game, I thought his head was going to explode.

• Options
    cory430cory430 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep, I love Kirby.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@cory430 said:
    Yep, I love Kirby.

Pretty clear he cares...a LOT.

• Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I felt so bad for Clark, ‘cause he’s getting reamed by Kirby, and all the while ESPN’s showing the replay where it looks like Clark didn’t even touch him, but Ledbetter sure did.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@AndersonDawg said:

Saw that too

• Options

@LowcountryDawg21 said:
    I felt so bad for Clark, ‘cause he’s getting reamed by Kirby, and all the while ESPN’s showing the replay where it looks like Clark didn’t even touch him, but Ledbetter sure did.

I think the ref said 13 when he announced the penalty. If I heard it right

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

@LowcountryDawg21 said:

Kirby said he focused on Clark because he looked guilty. Gotta love Kirby! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    edited September 2018

@RPMdawg said:

@AndersonDawg said:

Saw that too

I thought oh, oh...s t r o k e

• Options

@donm said:

@RPMdawg said:

@AndersonDawg said:

Saw that too

I thought oh, oh...s t r o k e

I love it. Hope they keep all the essential emergency supplies and instruments on the sidelines for Kirbs

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

This is kind of what I look like when things go wrong during the game too

• Options

@FirePlugDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@LowcountryDawg21 said:

Kirby said he focused on Clark because he looked guilty. Gotta love Kirby! Go Dawgs!

Every chance I get , I rewind kirby doing his thing and replay it for my wife when she's around. Let's just say there's someone in the house she's seen get out of hand a time or 2. Just want to let her see that there are others

• Options
    jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“Tyler, Tyler, why, whyyyyy”

• Options
    RockSpringDawgRockSpringDawg Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My favorite was when he grabbed his headset & it looked like he couldn’t make up his mind if he wanted to throw it, or use it to keep his head from flying off. Don’t know who he was giving hell to on the other end, but it’s probably a good thing whoever it was wasn’t standing in front of him at the time.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirbs is in the right profession, could he go ballistic in any other sport today and get away with it ?

• Options
    how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jay_kubzz said:
    “Tyler, Tyler, why, whyyyyy”

That was a REAL Kirby moment right there !

• Options
    jgib11jgib11 Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

I love having a coach that is passionate and not afraid to show emotion on the sideline. If he is like that during a game just imagine how he is with the players at practice. I think he’s a great leader and the players respect him. Not sure the same can be said about the Tennessee players and their coach at the moment.

• Options

@jgib11 said:
    I love having a coach that is passionate and not afraid to show emotion on the sideline. If he is like that during a game just imagine how he is with the players at practice. I think he’s a great leader and the players respect him. Not sure the same can be said about the Tennessee players and their coach at the moment.

that could change as Pruitt gets more of "his" players into the program. He's looking for more than 5* hearts - maybe some talent to go along with the heart.