Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Falcons Already Getting Burned

2»

Comments

• Options
    kelly_bkelly_b Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

13-10. Man, my prediction of a shoot out was on point!

• Options
  • Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just gave up a 3rd & 13 on a screen pass that Stevie Wonder could’ve seen coming. SMH, why do I put myself through this misery?

• Options

Are you kidding me? I think this team has thrown in the proverbial towel. In this case it's a terrible towel.

• Options

Was it Jim Rome that called them the Fail Clowns?

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That last steelers' score is about all The Foulcons I can take for this season.

• Options

@LowcountryDawg21 said:

Did he call Matt Ryan Meg Ryan ?

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@LowcountryDawg21 said:

Probably. I can only listen to him for about five minutes. When he speaks, it sounds like he’s reading from a book.

• Options
    edited October 2018

I think I did hear him faking an orgas-m, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. Is Billy Crystal on their sideline?

Yeah, the Falcons are toast this year. Last night I stayed up until 1:30a to watch the Dawgs and would stay up until 4a or later if necessary.

Falcons: If I'm around and have nothing else to do, I'll put the Falcons game on in the background, but even w/ the injuries on the D, this team is underachieving on a level I haven't seen in a while.

• Options

@LowcountryDawg21 said:

@WCDawg said:

@LowcountryDawg21 said:

Probably. I can only listen to him for about five minutes. When he speaks, it sounds like he’s reading from a book.

He's a dick.

• Options

Noted dual threat quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

• Options

Game turned off. Anybody up for Yahtzee?

• Options

@kelly_b said:
    Game turned off. Anybody up for Yahtzee?

LOL!

• Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If ANY NFL team wants to get “well”, all they have to do is play the Falcons. They make every team look like Super Bowl contenders. The Steelers & their fans look so happy & fired up, but come on man, it’s just the Falcons. You don’t have to beat them. They would beat themselves if you didn’t field a team on the other side of the line of scrimmage.

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Falcons **** as usual

• Options
    LD10LD10 Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Looks like a high draft pick this year is in the cards. Even higher than Browns.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@LD10 said:
    Looks like a high draft pick this year is in the cards. Even higher than Browns.

Which we will promptly mis-use.

• Options
    HopperHopper Posts: 78 ✭✭ Sophomore
  • Options
    JackLatttyJackLattty Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think it’s time for the falcons to go all in on ed Oliver