Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Urban Meyer- another health issue disclosure

DawgFan2008DawgFan2008 Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25128672/urban-meyer-ohio-state-buckeyes-details-brain-cysts-cause-headaches

Not to make light of a persons health but it seems convenient when he brings this up. So did his health issue now come into play on Ohio St decision on suspension and keeping him.

Wish him the best ( in his health in all don't care if he ever wins again) but maybe he needs to retire from coaching with the various issues he has.

Comments

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgFan2008 said:
    http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25128672/urban-meyer-ohio-state-buckeyes-details-brain-cysts-cause-headaches

Not to make light of a persons health but it seems convenient when he brings this up. So did his health issue now come into play on Ohio St decision on suspension and keeping him.

Wish him the best ( in his health in all don't care if he ever wins again) but maybe he needs to retire from coaching with the various issues he has.

If we have some physicians on the board they can chime in, but I have for a good while now believed that there is a stress/emotional component for most illnesses/diseases. He has certainly had his fair share of stress this season. I hope it's a treatable thing so that he can get over what I also hope will be a couple more losses.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

I’m sure he’s sick, but he’s already got his excuse ready for when he abandons ship

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

At a certain point a man has to realize when his job is not good for his health and make a change.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think Liar is devious and hypocritical. I really don't know if this is real or not, I wouldn't be surprised if he has some minor issue that he's exaggerating for ulterior purposes.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@DawgFan2008 said:

If we have some physicians on the board they can chime in, but I have for a good while now believed that there is a stress/emotional component for most illnesses/diseases. He has certainly had his fair share of stress this season. I hope it's a treatable thing so that he can get over what I also hope will be a couple more losses.

There are obviously many environmental factors when it comes to health. Stress, poor diet, poor sleep habits, addictions ,etc. I've watched a cousin slowly die with little external medical issues to start with. She slowly made herself physically sick, but it's source was mental.

• Options
    atadawgatadawg Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ Junior

Or his guilty conscience...