Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

How cold will it be Saturday in Sanford

brady01brady01 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Going to my first UGA night game Saturday. Kickoff temp says 40. Just how cold will it be? How much should I bundle up? Lol

Comments

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

High of 50 I think

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brady01 said:
    Going to my first UGA night game Saturday. Kickoff temp says 40. Just how cold will it be? How much should I bundle up? Lol

Always better to bundle, can always remove articles. Can’t add

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@brady01 said:

Always better to bundle, can always remove articles. Can’t add

Layering is always the way to go unless it's either warm or really cold.
    Saturday will be great football weather. A wicking tee shirt, a polartec fleece sweat shirt and a gore tex type shell jacket would be ideal.

@ThisDawg said:
    Sit on the Auburn side if gets too bad, dumpster fires can be good for something.

Interesting thermal contrast, burning passion on our side, a huge dumpster fire on Auburn's side.

• UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ThisDawg said:
    Sit on the Auburn side if gets too bad, dumpster fires can be good for something.

Don't take them lightly, my friend.....Their front-7 on defense will be the best we've faced since the LSU debacle, and our o-line is still unsettled with injuries. Hopefully, Big Ben can play, and play well. We will need him up against their 5-star DT, Derrick Brown, who has played wonderfully this year and will probably be a top-3 pick if he goes after this year. He's had 9 TFLs, and 3.5 sacks so far.

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Head, hands, and feet. Don't skimp there and you should be ok.

• TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's going to be red hot

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ThisDawg said:

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Honestly, over the course of 30 years, I don't ever remember being cold in Sanford Stadium. Maybe it's the crowd. Maybe it's the adrenalin. Maybe it's the fire water in my gullet. Maybe it's due to the fact that I am naturally warm-blooded, so 40 degrees is shorts weather to me. I can't imagine the cold will be a major issue tomorrow.

Have fun!

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

Congrats Brady101 bro on the first game. I hope you enjoy!

With that being said, I hope it’s colder than a witch’s t.i.t for Auburn.

• brady01brady01 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:
    Congrats Brady101 bro on the first game. I hope you enjoy!

With that being said, I hope it’s colder than a witch’s t.i.t for Auburn.

Not my first game, just first night game and probably my biggest game so far. Love seeing the dawgs live!!!

• EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Gonna be 30 degrees by the 2nd half they're saying

@EricDawgs1 said:

Just good football weather.
    My advice, dress warm and get drunk.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

Even one out of two wouldn't be bad.

@donm said:

@WCDawg said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

True, enough booze and cold won't matter.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@donm said:

@WCDawg said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

True, enough booze and cold won't matter.

The converse too. Maybe enough hootch and the absence of warm clothing might not matter much...at least for a while.