Home DawgNation 5-star Chef Zone
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Butts going down!

moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

«1

Comments

  • Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Just put these two on the smoker for a lunch party tomorrow.

  • Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,888 mod

    Did you finish that sippy cup though?

  • Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,888 mod
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    BigDawg747BigDawg747 Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

    You must have an electric smokers?

  • Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Kasey said:
    Did you finish that sippy cup though?

    And moved to the bottle afterward!

  • Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BigDawg747 said:
    You must have an electric smokers?

    Nope charcoal/wood

  • Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    This thread is totally different than what I thought it would be when I opened it. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

    I thought he was trash talking Auburn.

    Those look delicious.

  • Options
    CroatiadawgCroatiadawg Posts: 49 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Beats the scrap out of scrapple!

  • Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @LowcountryDawg21 said:
    This thread is totally different than what I thought it would be when I opened it. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

    I thought he was trash talking Auburn.

    Those look delicious.

    they even look better than scrapple!!

  • Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @donm said:

    @LowcountryDawg21 said:
    This thread is totally different than what I thought it would be when I opened it. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

    I thought he was trash talking Auburn.

    Those look delicious.

    they even look better than scrapple!!

    Everything looks better than scrapple...

  • Options
    BigDawg747BigDawg747 Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Was looking forward to seeing the end result

  • Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

    Turned out great. Pulled easily with forks.

  • Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

    @donm said:
    Perfection!!

    Let's hope Auburn's defense is so tender...

    Because... (Puts on shades)...

    Fork those guys.

  • Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    I like big butts and I cannot lie

  • Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,047 mod

    @Acrum21 said:
    I like big butts and I cannot lie

  • Options
    dawgitimafandawgitimafan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @ghostofuga1 said:
    Well, I'm tired of the "drama" so I thought I would smoke a butt tonight. 24 hour brine, rub sit for almost 4 hours now. Going to put it in the smoker around 7 tonite and take it out around 8-8:30 in the morning. Sit back and have a D amn good Dawg Day no matter what unfolds........

    Grown man move!

  • Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,888 mod

    @ghostofuga1 said:
    Well, I'm tired of the "drama" so I thought I would smoke a butt tonight. 24 hour brine, rub sit for almost 4 hours now. Going to put it in the smoker around 7 tonite and take it out around 8-8:30 in the morning. Sit back and have a D amn good Dawg Day no matter what unfolds........

    Wish I was partying at your place tomorrow...instead I'll be at work sneaking to check my phone for updates

Sign In or Register to comment.