Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Is there another team you enjoy watching?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WildDawg said:
    @Tdub0199 ...just pause to admire the Brasil Volleyball team. Relax and enjoy...presented to you by FirePlugDawg...what a gracious dude.

I would but dude stalks me, it's kind of creepy....

• Options
    dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

UM live across the street watched all the nata's and big matchups during their hayday.

• Options
    DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The only team I pull for other than the Dawgs is Indiana. My uncle took me to my first college game up there. He was a huge Indiana fan. Indiana got the snot knocked out of them by Purdue. I'll never forget my uncle's "We'll get 'em next year' on the ride back to his house. He taught me how to be loyal to my team.

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah @Tdub0199 relax buddy. Just think in 8 day’s we will be 1-0, that should make you feel better. Go Dawgs!!!!

• Options
    benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I root for the falcons, jags, and browns in the nfl.
    Only the dawgs and KSU is my FCS team.
    Any dawgs going to the season opener @GSU?

• Options

@BigDawgEatin said:
    Yeah @Tdub0199 relax buddy. Just think in 8 day’s we will be 1-0, that should make you feel better. Go Dawgs!!!!

Dude, I just don't get why you down vote everything I say????? Like out of the 98 dv's I have, you are guilty for 94-96 of them.... I just don't get your infatuation with me... I'm not homo bro!!!

• Options

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

Dude, I just don't get why you down vote everything I say????? Like out of the 98 dv's I have, you are guilty for 94-96 of them.... I just don't get your infatuation with me... I'm not homo bro!!!

Get a life man. It’s not that serious. Go chill with the family and enjoy life. You are embarrassing yourself Bro!

• Options
    edited August 2018

@BigDawgEatin said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

Get a life man. It’s not that serious. Go chill with the family and enjoy life. You are embarrassing yourself Bro!

Get a life??? I've probably been on more vacations this year than you have in the last ten years. Me embarrassing myself??? you're acting like a f*cking child... you can't even explain what you're deal is... I'm done with you!!!

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Atlanta...
    ...United!!!

As for other CFB teams, I flip around and watch the exciting games

• Options
    DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Valdosta State. Last Georgia program to win a championship in college football.

• Options
    edited August 2018

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

Get a life??? I've probably been on more vacations this year than you have in the last ten years. Me embarrassing myself??? you're acting like a f*cking child... you can't even explain what you're deal is... I'm done with you!!!

Slow clap you win. Vacation? What are you trying to brag about here? Maybe you’re trying to say you have more time and money. If so, good for you. But I work hard everyday and I provide what’s needed . I’m glad you can afford multiple vacation big man.

Now that the season is here every Saturday is a vacation for me!

• Options

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@Tdub0199 said:

Get a life??? I've probably been on more vacations this year than you have in the last ten years.

US Senator or US Congressman?

Lol

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@orlando said:

@JRT812 said:
    Falcons & motocross/supercross.

Second that. Not many motox tracks around anymore, miss the days of watching Mike Brown, Lusk and others every weekend.

Brownie is one of favorites. There are a few tracks still in TN, but it’s not like it used to be. You have to travel hours away to find a good track.

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@orlando said:

@JRT812 said:

Second that. Not many motox tracks around anymore, miss the days of watching Mike Brown, Lusk and others every weekend.

Brownie is one of favorites. There are a few tracks still in TN, but it’s not like it used to be. You have to travel hours away to find a good track.

For sure. There was a time that between here and Calhoun you could catch Brown, Lusk, Ramsey, Dukes and early on Bradshaw and Turpin.

• Options
    BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

@REPdawg said:
    I pull for Purdue out of the B1G. And grew up with no love for the rest of the Big Ten, particularly OSU. My dad went to school at Purdue so I grew up going to mostly Purdue games. Went to the 2000 Outback bowl when UGA played Purdue, the first UGA game I ever attended, that was tough because I wanted both teams to win. Went to quite a few games when Drew Brees was there, big fan of his. Went to see him play in the Rose Bowl in 2001. Now he’s been playing against the Falcons for years which is tough, I always root for him to lose against the Falcons but have enjoyed seeing his NFL success. These days I’ll root for Kennesaw State as well, which is where I went to school. But the Dawgs have been my favorite team and the only must-watch football for me since the turn of the century.

My best friends brother-in-law started three years at Guard during the late 80’s.

I recognized Anthony Pondexter the Purdue DC this spring in Aruba. We watched most of his home games during his UVA career. Anthony was a pretty sure top 10 pick until he blew out his knee his senior year. As a freshman, he made a game saving tackle on a direct snap to Warrick Dunn the last play of the game. That was the first ever ACC loss for Free Shoe University led by big mouth QB Danny Kanell.

Purdue is building a solid foundation and put a ton of money into their facilities. Anthony told me they split up spring practice around spring break which gives players a chance to recover from nagging spring injuries.

Anthony and his family are delightful folks. He was the Roquan Smith of safety’s in his day.

http://www.hoosfootball.com/files/1995_uva_fsu12.jpg

• Options
    PeachCoDawgPeachCoDawg Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's almost blasphemy.... But I love watching the triple option. Just love it. There's a beauty in its simplicity when executed correctly. When CPJ was at GSU and they had Adrian Peterson and company... Man. Now that he's coach of the Gnats, I can't get into it. Too much hate for those clowns. Nebraska in the mid-late 90s was the best team I've seen. I'll always love that triple option.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@orlando said:

@JRT812 said:

@orlando said:

@JRT812 said:

For sure. There was a time that between here and Calhoun you could catch Brown, Lusk, Ramsey, Dukes and early on Bradshaw and Turpin.

Oh those days... about to catch today’s race on the dvr right now.

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah, the team that's getting the hell beat out of them by Georgia!!!

• Options
    UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I used to like watching Michigan when I was a kid....mostly because there weren't but 3 channels on TV and Big-10 football was on every weekend.
    In the 90s, I loved watching Nebraska.

Now? I just love seeing UGA and whatever big match-up is on.