Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

I went to Krogers to buy corn flakes, but I didn't have an id on me...

124»

Comments

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@YaleDawg said:

@Bigcalidawg said:
    Ok, I’ll take the heat on this, but are you serious? You can’t buy a pack of gum without an I’d?

Issa joke

From a sad, but true source.

I'm not sad, I do have a bit of a back ache though.

• YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@EricDawgs1 said:
    Conservatives =fake ass Christians

Come on politically trolling here needs to be light hearted and funny

• TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RxDawg said:
    You're right Gray, except the left never stops. They never stop accusing. They never stop the finger pointing. They never stop growing their power. If the right backs down, the left won't stop. They should of been stood up to a long time ago. But we kept rewarding their bad behavior by giving in. Now we are left with a tremendously divided country. The govt has ballooned to a bloated waste that can't really get anything done. No, I'm sorry. I used to feel like you and just turn a blind eye to it but I can't do that anymore. I have children and I seriously worry about the future if the left continues to demonize everyone that's not with them. I will not back down to them anymore. I can't believe how many people have been fooled by their emotional manipulations and blackmail. People have to wake up to how conniving and dishonest they are. I'm not even that much of a right winger, I'm just very much anti left. At least how the party acts today.

If you think it is only one side then I think you have missed the big picture. We are very divided, we live in a system where unfortunately compromise and a move to the center appears to be impossible. As long as people only listen to those they agree with then we will continue down this path.

@YaleDawg said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

I agree, take a clue from Ben Franklin's satirical writings in Poor Richard's.
    I had a point to make with the OP, but I didn't want it to be too serious.

@TNDawg71 said:

@RxDawg said:
    You're right Gray, except the left never stops. They never stop accusing. They never stop the finger pointing. They never stop growing their power. If the right backs down, the left won't stop. They should of been stood up to a long time ago. But we kept rewarding their bad behavior by giving in. Now we are left with a tremendously divided country. The govt has ballooned to a bloated waste that can't really get anything done. No, I'm sorry. I used to feel like you and just turn a blind eye to it but I can't do that anymore. I have children and I seriously worry about the future if the left continues to demonize everyone that's not with them. I will not back down to them anymore. I can't believe how many people have been fooled by their emotional manipulations and blackmail. People have to wake up to how conniving and dishonest they are. I'm not even that much of a right winger, I'm just very much anti left. At least how the party acts today.

If you think it is only one side then I think you have missed the big picture. We are very divided, we live in a system where unfortunately compromise and a move to the center appears to be impossible. As long as people only listen to those they agree with then we will continue down this path.

No doubt it comes from all points on the political landscape.
    There is a dangerous uniqueness when it comes from the very top though.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@EricDawgs1 said:

@Dawg1419 said:

@EricDawgs1 said:
    Why is a political post on dawgnation?all it does is show how sm are really racist and the only reason yall like the blk players is bc they can run fast.nobody cares about who you voted for on when it comes to the Dawgs.

I totally disagree with the lying,cheating, mob tactical, ice hater, police hater left. If that makes me racist I’m happy to have that label on me.

Police hater?Ok if the police constantly breaks the rules and never get punished bc they do it to blacks or other minorities makes them a hater then cool.no one lies like a Republican leader and their followers.yeah you prob are racist.

Would it surprise you to learn I’m black?

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

You are the OP O.o

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

You are the OP O.o

Can be original poster or original post

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@YaleDawg said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

EricDawg has a concrete skull and is covered in wool.

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

@YaleDawg said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

It was directed to more than just ericdawg

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2018
  • CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

Dang, this was kinda a fun thread when it started.

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

@TNDawg71 said:

@RxDawg said:

Very much true. Corrupt a$$es on both sides

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RxDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

You are the OP O.o

Original post, or original poster, OP can mean either.

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

@YaleDawg said:

@EricDawgs1 said:

Honestly, how can that refer to anything but race ?

@Catfish said:
    Dang, this was kinda a fun thread when it started.

Yep, once somebody gets overtly serious, the fun is drained out of satire.