Home DawgNation 5-star Chef Zone
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

National fast food day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m a Taco Bell or What-a-burger type guy. And y’all?

Comments

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Always wanted to try a what a burger. Chick fil a spicy chicken combo for me

• CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a burger is good.
    Real fast food day is here in VA. tomorrow, Deer season opens!!

• PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,119 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Started here in FL, but spreading rapidly, Burger-Fi. Try it.

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't eat much fast food these days, but during my college years, we wore out the Krystal's on Prince Avenue, usually around 2am.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

McDonald’s breakfast.
    Christian chicken.
    Taco Bell (they now have Taco Bell cantina where you can get booze and Taco Bell food)
    Wendy’s is the best fast food burger (five guys and shake shack don’t count)

I know I’m missing something too

@Kasey said:
    McDonald’s breakfast.
    Christian chicken.
    Taco Bell (they now have Taco Bell cantina where you can get booze and Taco Bell food)

I don’t know man...Hardee’s has a pretty good burger

@JRT812 said:

@Kasey said:
    McDonald’s breakfast.
    Christian chicken.

I knew I’d miss one

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PerroGrande said:

I’ve been to the Burger-fi in Gainesville, FL. Pretty darn good!!

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

@Kasey said:

@JRT812 said:

@Kasey said:
    McDonald’s breakfast.
    Christian chicken.

I knew I’d miss one

Chic-fi-la spicy chicken sammich.
    Wendy's Dave's single deluxe.
    Wendy's Junior single deluxe (if you're on the road and want a little lighter gut fill )
    Hardee's swiss mushroom burger.
    Hardee's sausage and gravy biscuits...sorry @BojanglesInsider

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Kasey said:

@JRT812 said:

@Kasey said:
    McDonald’s breakfast.
    Christian chicken.

I knew I’d miss one

Wendy's Junior single deluxe (if you're on the road and want a little lighter gut fill )

Dude! how did I forget Bojangles?! Literally my first stop whenever I'm back home...so disappointed in myself. Only go for breakfast though

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

@Kasey said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Kasey said:

@JRT812 said:

@Kasey said:
    McDonald’s breakfast.
    Christian chicken.

I knew I’d miss one

Dude! how did I forget Bojangles?! Literally my first stop whenever I'm back home...so disappointed in myself. Only go for breakfast though

He's going to really feel dissed and will probably hold it against you forever, with multiple DV's on every post of yours.......but don't get down on it. I'm sure my suggestion didn't set too well with him too. Sort of like sauerkraut and jalapeno pepper soup.

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Kasey said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Kasey said:

@JRT812 said:

@Kasey said:
    McDonald’s breakfast.
    Christian chicken.

I knew I’d miss one

He's going to really feel dissed and will probably hold it against you forever, with multiple DV's on every post of yours.......but don't get down on it. I'm sure my suggestion didn't set too well with him too. Sort of like sauerkraut and jalapeno pepper soup.

I'm going to blame the fact there is no Bojangles in NYC on it

Also...popeyes is the place to go for all things chicken related that don't come on a bun or a box of nuggets

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I must confess I have never had Bojangles or Popeyes. Guess I should remedy that.

@AnotherDawg said:
    I must confess I have never had Bojangles or Popeyes. Guess I should remedy that.

No offense to Dj jangles bro, but based off my experience at bojangles each Sunday.... no, there is nothing to remedy.

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@AnotherDawg said:
    I don't eat much fast food these days, but during my college years, we wore out the Krystal's on Prince Avenue, usually around 2am.

We may have been there at the same time. There was always a big security guard there because it got pretty rough at times. Then there was Herbies which was another level of crazy.

@AnotherDawg said:

You must. Although depending on where you live there might be better chicken spots. Being in nyc where it’s hard to find it done right, Popeyes is an oasis

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

@PerroGrande said:

Burger-Fi is the ****! I’ll take the CEO please.

1. Five Guys
    2. Burger Fi
    3. In and Out
    4. Hardee’s
    5. Wendy’s

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Y’all all should be wipped. No love for the VARSITY. Can’t be beat.

@Dawg1419 said:

I enjoy the varsity when I’m back in town. Outside of the food, I do enjoy being yelled for my order... takes me down a notch. I also enjoy the 30 minutes of uninterrupted bathroom time that the chili dogs and onion rings gives me

@JRT812 said:

@Dawg1419 said:

I enjoy the varsity when I’m back in town. Outside of the food, I do enjoy being yelled for my order... takes me down a notch. I also enjoy the 30 minutes of uninterrupted bathroom time that the chili dogs and onion rings gives me

But the peach pie though...