Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Hey!! It's National Bathtub Party Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With cooler weather either here or on the way, what a great idea. "Gather your favorite bath bomb, a good book and a glass of Moscato and let the worries of the day fade away while you relax in the tub". I, not surprisingly was thinking more along the lines of with whom would I most like to take a bath. First thought was our oft mentioned celebrity Nina Dobrev. But I quickly realized that would lead to jealousy and many nasty tweets, so I banished that unlikely scenario from my mind (until I started typing this and it snuck back in). What would be your choice? Instead of the recommended glass of Moscato, what would you like to drink as you laze in the warm water?

Comments

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There's something about lounging in a bathtub that just doesn't feel very masculine to me.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:
    There's something about lounging in a bathtub that just doesn't feel very masculine to me.

You might need a bigger tub? Or beer instead of wine? Of course, real men would likely opt for an ice bath..

• NOVADAWGNOVADAWG Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Where is the lady's right leg?

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

Another hilarious photoshop opportunity that would surely get me banned from the forum.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

Another hilarious photoshop opportunity that would surely get me banned from the forum.

Suitable for your "After Hours Collection" 😉

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This one is safe (not as funny).

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

The guy in the pic seems to be suffering from Do I Really Give A Shiit Syndrome. We all get a touch of DIRGASS from time to time.