Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Where do you browse "Dawgnation"?

BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Im 20 ft up a tree with cold toes and a cold thumb I have pulled out of a glove. Just got scent busted by a doe at 14 yds that I needed to take 2 more steps for a clear arrow flight.

Comments

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ouch.... leave smart phone in your truck. That s.u.c.k.s man.

I use this app called "the score" for sports stuff.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

At work while I’m “drinking some water”

Aah, when I first answered, I read your post as "where do you browse, dawgnation" not where do you browse "dawgnation". But to answer you question, when I gotta minute. Right now, I'm actually on a school field trip with my daughter. We're at the Okefenokee Swamp Park and I've only been here a thousand times before and I'm a little bored BUT the kids are having fun so I guess that's all that matters.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:
    Im 20 ft up a tree with cold toes and a cold thumb I have pulled out of a glove. Just got scent busted by a doe at 14 yds that I needed to take 2 more steps for a clear arrow flight.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bulldawg1982 said:

I cant sit for a longspell without my phone and the internet. Keeps me from being fidgety. I watched UGA games in the stand some this year.

@Bankwalker said:

@Bulldawg1982 said:

I cant sit for a longspell without my phone and the internet. Keeps me from being fidgety. I watched UGA games in the stand some this year.

Oh I get it man, trust me. But watching all that good meat run away makes you wish you'd have left your phone in your truck though, huh?

• Nickelsonx1Nickelsonx1 Posts: 75 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • PaulKirklandPaulKirkland Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore

When I'm at work, when I'm on the john, podcasts when I'm driving, while i'm waiting for my girl the finish making some dinner. Dawgs all day everyday! Sic'Em

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

'at the Okefenokee Swamp Park'...

worked a couple summers out of Statenville and was not at the O. swamp enough for it to be old. Anyhow I like to listen to BA, Jeff an Co while I am doing yard work etc. Makes it all go better.

• jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:

@Bulldawg1982 said:

I usually take a book with me into the stand

@DogsNotDawgs said:
    'at the Okefenokee Swamp Park'...

worked a couple summers out of Statenville and was not at the O. swamp enough for it to be old. Anyhow I like to listen to BA, Jeff an Co while I am doing yard work etc. Makes it all go better.

Well I grew up 10 mins from the O. Park the first 18 years of my life, moved away for about 18 years but I've been back in Waycross since 2013 so I've been a few times. My mother was a school teacher here and always got season passes. Can't even count how many times I've been here.

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can spend 45 minutes on here while sitting on the toilet

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:

Where you hunting at? What kind of bow you shooting? lol

@Acrum21 said:

@Bankwalker said:

Where you hunting at? What kind of bow you shooting? lol

Meriwether Co up the hill from Warm Springs. We're a bow only club except for turkey season. I shoot a Hoyt vector turbo, easton axis 5mm 300 spine with 125 magnus buzzcuts. 475 total grains. Knocks 'em for a loop.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I've been back in Waycross since 2013 .....

Not sure what happened to my shirt that asked. 'Where the hell is Fargo Georgia? Who the hell cares?' I owe a lot to armadillos because driving over them is the only thing that kept me awake trying to make it home late at night on those straight, flat roads. Not high population but some great UGA players from your corner of Georgia.

@Bulldawg1982 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Bulldawg1982 said:

Oh I get it man, trust me. But watching all that good meat run away makes you wish you'd have left your phone in your truck though, huh?

She was standing behind a water oak limb that is still holding leaves. While she stood there trying to figure out if something was wrong, my thoughts were 1) will I gut her out by the road or take her back to camp to the skinning post? 2) Is my cooler clean and do I have bleach in my.camper? 3) I need to call the butcher at Shield's by Emory to have him save me some pork fat, and 4) I think I'll try some different casings when I make sausage this time. In my mind, she was already dead. Then next thing I know she is going the opposite direction. :(

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:

@Bulldawg1982 said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Bulldawg1982 said:

She was standing behind a water oak limb that is still holding leaves. While she stood there trying to figure out if something was wrong, my thoughts were 1) will I gut her out by the road or take her back to camp to the skinning post? 2) Is my cooler clean and do I have bleach in my.camper? 3) I need to call the butcher at Shield's by Emory to have him save me some pork fat, and 4) I think I'll try some different casings when I make sausage this time. In my mind, she was already dead. Then next thing I know she is going the opposite direction. :(

Gotta do it. I'm a hypocrite, but I gotta do it....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pkIUwZOArts

• BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Watching my class of 35 high school seniors do nothing.

• corai3corai3 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BiffLowman said:
    Watching my class of 35 high school seniors do nothing.

I do it while I watch my middle schoolers do nothing