Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

This forum lately:

bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Every. Single. Thread.

[topic] (thought provoking and entertaining)

[comments] (page 1; volley of different ideas)
(Page 2; “everyone is an I.diot page”)
(Page 3-5; “you always act like _____” page)
(Page 6 and beyond; “why don’t you make me” page)

This forum would be a lot more fun if I didn’t feel like I am hoping on to freaking “days of our lives.”

I enjoy many of your different ideas... even though they may be completely different from my own... but remember, we are all DAWG fans...

Comments

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

Soooooooo, don't read after the 1st page? I see what you're saying.

Unfortunately you are soooooo right

• Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's only cuz Kirby faked a punt on 4th and 11

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Acrum21 said:

...with the entire season hanging in the balance.

We are now just shy of two weeks removed from that moment. I have still been unable to think of a single worse coaching decision in all of the football I have witnessed or heard. If he wasnt recruiting at such a high leven then we would be calling for his head. Uugh.

• Options
    KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:

@Acrum21 said:

We are now just shy of two weeks removed from that moment. I have still been unable to think of a single worse coaching decision in all of the football I have witnessed or heard. If he wasnt recruiting at such a high leven then we would be calling for his head.

Calm down lol, dude knows the analytics and doesn’t call those things for no reason. It didn’t work this time, but I like a coach who is aggressive and has the stones to do such a thing. Next time hope it’s a better play.

As for that being the worst play you’ve ever seen, see the link.
    https://youtu.be/6i7VKQwDS2s

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@Kirbstomper said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Acrum21 said:

We are now just shy of two weeks removed from that moment. I have still been unable to think of a single worse coaching decision in all of the football I have witnessed or heard. If he wasnt recruiting at such a high leven then we would be calling for his head.

Calm down lol, dude knows the analytics and doesn’t call those things for no reason. It didn’t work this time, but I like a coach who is aggressive and has the stones to do such a thing. Next time hope it’s a better play.

Im plenty calm. Really just reflecting on it. As for being aggressive, I like the way Rick Neuheisal described it - more reckless than aggressive.

"Video unavailable", but I see it says Week 9. What's at stake at the time does matter.

• Options
    KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:

@Kirbstomper said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Acrum21 said:

Im plenty calm. Really just reflecting on it. As for being aggressive, I like the way Rick Neuheisal described it - more reckless than aggressive.

"Video unavailable", but I see it says Week 9. What's at stake at the time does matter.

Dang, must be a bad link. The thing that always makes me laugh is that chuck pagano fake punt call

• Options
    finesse92finesse92 Posts: 190 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Bankwalker said:

@Kirbstomper said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Acrum21 said:

The link works just fine... Read what it says under "Video unavailable:

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,173 mod

A diverse board.......Obummer would be proud

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And optimist might say that Kirby made history in 2018, as in the stupidest (arguably) play in history. Sounds harsher than I mean it, but history is, ya know, historical.

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Im gonna throw a pass on 4th and 11 with the season on the line Jake Fromm is going to b the 1 delivering the football. Hopefully lesson learned.

• Options

Hilarious 😂😂😂

• Options
    KingKirbyKingKirby Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

Everyone here is an ID I OT

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@KingKirby said:
    Everyone here is an ID I OT

• Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid said:
    If Im gonna throw a pass on 4th and 11 with the season on the line Jake Fromm is going to b the 1 delivering the football. Hopefully lesson learned.

This is kind of what I thought. If you’re going to do this, just let 11 do it on an actual offensive play.

• Options
    HunkerDown1MoreTimeHunkerDown1MoreTime Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@LowcountryDawg21 said:

@MeR3htid said:

This is kind of what I thought. If you’re going to do this, just let 11 do it on an actual offensive play.

Or dont get outscored 21-0 last quarter and a half on D. That 1 play didnt lose the game

• Options
    HunkerDown1MoreTimeHunkerDown1MoreTime Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HunkerDown1MoreTime said:

@LowcountryDawg21 said:

@MeR3htid said:

Or dont get outscored 21-0 last quarter and a half on D. That 1 play didnt lose the game

Regardless of that call , we should have won the game , but D gave up 21 straight when we had a 28-14 lead

• Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HunkerDown1MoreTime said:

@LowcountryDawg21 said:

@MeR3htid said:

For sure.

• Options

Thats why u gotta keep scoring. If u hold Alabama to 35 points and you're Georgia with Jake Fromm and all of his weapons u need to get to 36. Maybe if we dont waste plays trying to pacify Justin Fields (Who Im very high on but...) maybe our All American QB hits Nauta, Swift or Hardman for a big gainer. This was a team loss not a loss to b blamed on the D. Ask Dabo Swinney what he thinks would happen if Clemson held that offense to 35 points. He'd probably just smile because Clemson would find that 35th point and I think were better than Clemson.