Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Changing names

IwantNakobeIwantNakobe Posts: 286 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is there anyway to change names on this forum, or do I need to just make a new account. The name of this acc was made for the Nakobe dean recruitment and now that it is done, the name may seem weird to people. Please let me know if I can or can't

Comments

• DubMentalityDubMentality Posts: 50 ✭✭✭ Junior

I thought you previously said “and there’s nothing wrong with that”? 😂 (just messing around bud)

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

I think you'll need a new account...gonna lose all those valuable up votes though :o

• BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’ve wondered it myself, wouldn’t mind abbreviating mine down to BBD or change it altogether but haven’t found a way to do so

• IwantNakobeIwantNakobe Posts: 286 ✭✭✭ Junior

Im probably just gonna keep the name then and if anyone brings it up then I will state the obvious

• YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BiggerBadDawg said:
    I’ve wondered it myself, wouldn’t mind abbreviating mine down to BBD or change it altogether but haven’t found a way to do so

BBD is slang for big black d i c k with the young folk, so might not be the best move

@YaleDawg said:

@BiggerBadDawg said:

BBD is slang for big black d i c k with the young folk, so might not be the best move

Shush up with your potty mouth!
    On that thought though I do believe I will adhere to your advise. Glad you said it, that thought never popped in my head

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope you stick with it yo. If you do change it, then it should be next years top want. JMO

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@IwantNakobe said:
    Im probably just gonna keep the name then and if anyone brings it up then I will state the obvious

The obvious... 👀

• umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@DuckDawg25 said:

@12ed said:

@DuckDawg25 said:

@12ed said:

@DuckDawg25 said:

@12ed said:

@DuckDawg25 said:

@12ed said:

@DuckDawg25 said:

@12ed said:

@DuckDawg25 said:

@12ed said:

@DuckDawg25 said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    I'm considering changing mine to bojanglesinsider...

Make it: "HardeesOutsider".

Why are you using Hardees instead of Popeyes in this meme so much? I'm losing hope in you. This has the makings of a let down.

If the BojanglesInsider account doesn't get banned before you start trolling with it...I'm gonna be really pissed.

Well first off, "letdown" is one word. Secondly, Hardees has better commercials than the **** Popeyes lady that used to be my Mame. Finally, no one goes to Popeyes for breakfast to get their insider information.

Grammer nazi

I thought my anti-semitism would make you proud...

You still haven't called WC a misguided, obedient goyim like I told you to.

That wouldn't be very anti-semitic of me though.

Actually, yes it would. Not in an obvious way, but in a "Da joos control you" sort of way.

I guess so but is he smart enough to pick up what you're putting down?

Oh believe me, he...

uh..

..you know, you might have a point.

My work here is done. I finally got a point across to the almighty 'jangles.

12ed *

'jangles alt, 12ed

12ed came first, my friend. Never forget that.

Jangles has a better ring though, and it's really what you're known for.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@DuckDawg25 said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    I'm considering changing mine to bojanglesinsider...

Make it: "HardeesOutsider".

Why are you using Hardees instead of Popeyes in this meme so much? I'm losing hope in you. This has the makings of a let down.

If the BojanglesInsider account doesn't get banned before you start trolling with it...I'm gonna be real pissed.

@12ed what about Wafflehouseinsider? I mean a lot goes on inside of a Waffle House right? And? They are ALWAYS OPEN!!!

So just to be correct here, we still don’t have a way to change it without having to start all over?