Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Here it is: National Whiners Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This one has been a while coming, but here it is. A legitimate chance to whine about small DL, dumb play calling, mishandling of personnel,
poor recruiting (really ??), personality types, cheating by other programs or any other of the litany of topics that have been mentioned on this forum (or some that haven't).

Ironically, it is also National Send A Thank You Note Day. A chance for you to send positives to a board member or anyone else you might feel deserves a big "Thank You"!

I'd like to send a thank you to our mods for a great year of providing information and, in some cases, even emotional support to the forum.

If I were to whine, I'd complain about the sometimes seemingly silly carping that goes on between board members. It gets a bit old for me, but I guess it's a relatively small price to pay for the great board this is. So...wwhhiiiiiiiiinnnne.

Comments

• Options
    GrayDawgGrayDawg Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There are too many nationally-declared, specifically-designated days.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@GrayDawg said:

National Too Many Nationally-Declared, Specifically-Designated Days Day

Embrace it. Love it. Live it.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We need to get @pb11110830 over on this thread. His whining is off the charts. Poor Gamecocks fan.

• Options

@GrayDawg said:

perfect topic to whine about. Awesome. The bad news is we've barely scratched the surface.

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

too many JF opinions. Just step back and let it all be

• Options

too much complaining about there being too many nationally-declared, specifically-designated days

• Options

@DogsNotDawgs said:
    too many JF opinions. Just step back and let it all be

At least too many threads. The opinions seem limited: he will transfer, he'll stay, let him go, keep him, he won't prosper somewhere else, he will prosper somewhere else, he will play the race card, he won't play the race card, he has a lawyer, he doesn't have a lawyer, his parents are micro managing his life, his parents are doing what any good parents would do. Wait a minute. Maybe there are too many opinions, after all.

• Options
    Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anybody heard from Justin Fields?

• Options

@Dawgsince76 said:

He hasn't called me.

• Options

I think that it is easy to over assume what we know and make involved situations simple. If there were cameras following me around someone could catch me complaining about work or my boss but they are all pretty good. I wish JF got to throw the ball more even when the game is out of hand. But coaches want to run out the clock and get the game over. Would hate to see an injury late. One could go on and on but I will spare you.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawgsince76 said:

Not since the SECCG