Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jtdawg2020 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    George Pickens is picking up steam. Unsure of this a Nadab Joseph situation or things are improving on the qualification front. Apparently confidence on him is higher than remaining targets.

As in confidence that he qualifies or confidence that he flips to UGA?

Told he wants to be a Dawg. Not sure on the qualifying piece, details on exactly what’s needed rarely come out. The fact that staff has remained involved would indicate there must be some confidence that he can/will qualify.

This could open things up for Ashford in 2020 class since they are at the same high school I believe.

Good call here, def could help.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Side note...anybody hearing the spin Bama putting on getting Sanders? That the Sanders family was turned off by Kirby’s premature celebration? Supposedly turned off IMG coaches too...

It is time to whoop their ass on the field. I think I hate them more than UF right now.

Edit: read this bs. What’s Kirby supposed to do, lay down and not recruit? Not incorporate everything he learned while being a member of Bama’s staff? I guess they expect Kirby to pay all homage to Saban and die off like the rest of his former staffers. I can’t wait to play them in 19! Whoop their mf ass! Rant over...
    https://bamahammer.com/2018/12/21/alabama-football-georgia-staffs-not-exchanging-christmas-cards/

The reason CKS is rubbing the wrong way is because within 3 years of being the head coach he’s had them beat twice!!! With the least talented teams he’s ever going to have!!! SOB I hope we see them in Atlanta next year!!!!

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have the impression that there are many who attache themselves to Bama as far as feeling good about themselves. They call fans of other team losers as if they or we have anything to do with the gridiron outcome. Pathetic.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Side note...anybody hearing the spin Bama putting on getting Sanders? That the Sanders family was turned off by Kirby’s premature celebration? Supposedly turned off IMG coaches too...

It is time to whoop their ass on the field. I think I hate them more than UF right now.

Edit: read this bs. What’s Kirby supposed to do, lay down and not recruit? Not incorporate everything he learned while being a member of Bama’s staff? I guess they expect Kirby to pay all homage to Saban and die off like the rest of his former staffers. I can’t wait to play them in 19! Whoop their mf ass! Rant over...
    https://bamahammer.com/2018/12/21/alabama-football-georgia-staffs-not-exchanging-christmas-cards/

Lol, I grew up an Auburn fan in Birmingham, Bama has always been 1 or 1a for me. No one is more entitled than a Bama fan. When we beat them, it will be an epic meltdown. I really want to beat them before Saban retires.

• Options
    IwantNakobeIwantNakobe Posts: 286 ✭✭✭ Junior

So sanders didn’t commit bc we didn’t send him a Christmas card? Seems pretty childish

• Options
    Billybob101Billybob101 Posts: 127 ✭✭✭ Junior

No one would make a decision of where to go to college because that college was celebrating too early about them coming there. That makes zero sense. All Fan Sided sites are trash. Ever read Dawn of the Dawg? Amateur hour.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

Final 3:
    Stevenson
    Nester
    Pickens/Haselwood

Plumlee leaves us for Ole Miss

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My question is did Haselwood sign an LOI with Oklahoma or just financial aid papers? I realize that the ship has probably sailed with him but I can dream can’t I?

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

I'm on a Tide message board and that rumor has surfaced. He's a post from their board:

"Quote Originally Posted by cindym
    I just read an article about kirby and his shenanigans. Hes beginning to rub some the wrong way, making promises, being shady bragging about getting sanders and it blowing up in his face ect... makes me root for jeremy pruitt and dan mullen even more to put the smack down on the dawgs every year! RTR!!!"

We have to beat them on the field. No more moral victories like hanging around, heart breaking losses etc. their entitlement was cute when we weren’t good enough to be a threat. I see a scared bully right now. Buck Fama.

All of this. We know we have the tools, we just have to go out and do it. Start on the right foot by crushing Texas next week.

Ps...Augusta misses you 😉

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Raiderbeater1 Amen Sir. No one else has come this close as Kirby has. It seems like it is their fear. A win on the field MUST come for Georgia head to head & (hopefully) it's as soon as the 2019 SECCG???!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

• Options
    ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Raiderbeater1 said:

@Muffingod said:
    My question is did Haselwood sign an LOI with Oklahoma or just financial aid papers? I realize that the ship has probably sailed with him but I can dream can’t I?

We don’t want Haselwood.

It’s like wanting a girlfriend that keeps wh0ring around on you.

She (Hasselwood) doesn’t want you.

But she’s so hawt 🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Options
    YK_DAWG24YK_DAWG24 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Muffingod said:

@SoFL_Dawg @JeffSentell Do we know if haselwood signed a LOI or just financial aid papers?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@YK_DAWG24 said:

@Muffingod said:

@SoFL_Dawg @JeffSentell Do we know if haselwood signed a LOI or just financial aid papers?

No I’ve heard one thing and read another. Not sure.

• Options

Haselwood is already practicing for the sonners, but seriously this ship has sailed

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If only you had been IWantHaselwood.....

• Options

@DogsNotDawgs said:
    If only you had been IWantHaselwood.....

I once had an account for that but lost the password

This discussion has been closed.