Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@YK_DAWG24 said:

@Muffingod said:
    My question is did Haselwood sign an LOI with Oklahoma or just financial aid papers? I realize that the ship has probably sailed with him but I can dream can’t I?

@SoFL_Dawg @JeffSentell Do we know if haselwood signed a LOI or just financial aid papers?

No I’ve heard one thing and read another. Not sure.

He's said one thing and his inner circle folks have said another. I've also heard conflicting information from several other sides of this.

Seems pretty clear the attempt is to build intrigue into the whole thing. That's my two cents. I wouldn't even place a lot of stock into social media messages either.

• Options
    YK_DAWG24YK_DAWG24 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@umooner said:

@JeffSentell said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@YK_DAWG24 said:

@Muffingod said:
    My question is did Haselwood sign an LOI with Oklahoma or just financial aid papers? I realize that the ship has probably sailed with him but I can dream can’t I?

@SoFL_Dawg @JeffSentell Do we know if haselwood signed a LOI or just financial aid papers?

No I’ve heard one thing and read another. Not sure.

He's said one thing and his inner circle folks have said another. I've also heard conflicting information from several other sides of this.

Seems pretty clear the attempt is to build intrigue into the whole thing. That's my two cents. I wouldn't even place a lot of stock into social media messages either.

I'm now regretting asking this question because my hope is back up. If he signed financial aid papers, I have extreme confidence in CKS ability to close if he still wants him. Go DAWGS!!

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@IwantNakobe said:

@DogsNotDawgs said:
    If only you had been IWantHaselwood.....

I once had an account for that but lost the password

Where do you see the reports that he’s practicing with Oklahoma?

• Options
    IwantNakobeIwantNakobe Posts: 286 ✭✭✭ Junior

@umooner said:

@IwantNakobe said:

@DogsNotDawgs said:

It was a joke. But I believe he is all sooner

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@IwantNakobe said:

@umooner said:

@IwantNakobe said:

@DogsNotDawgs said:

It was a joke. But I believe he is all sooner

Ah! He is sooner one thing than another. got it!

• Options
    SavageDAWG1SavageDAWG1 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is Arjei Henderson someone that could end up at UGA? He was a two time Oklahoma commit, but then decommitted. His top three choices right now are FSU, Florida, and Georgia according to Rivalsdotcom on Instragram.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SavageDAWG1 said:
    Is Arjei Henderson someone that could end up at UGA? He was a two time Oklahoma commit, but then decommitted. His top three choices right now are FSU, Florida, and Georgia according to Rivalsdotcom on Instragram.

Some CBs coming in for FSU for him now

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Did some playing around on the class calculator. My best guess right now is Plumlee leaves Georgia takes Pickens, Nester, and Stevenson. This would leave us with a score of 311.96. Wouldn't be enough to top Bama, but still a ridiculously talented class that would lead us to 2020 where we could take 8 5-stars.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:
    Did some playing around on the class calculator. My best guess right now is Plumlee leaves Georgia takes Pickens, Nester, and Stevenson. This would leave us with a score of 311.96. Wouldn't be enough to top Bama, but still a ridiculously talented class that would lead us to 2020 where we could take 8 5-stars.

Not up on Nester. Info?

• Options

@RPMdawg said:

@brentwilson said:

Not up on Nester. Info?

apparently our staff got him to hold off from signing with Ohio State and he will visit in January. i feel a flip is in store.

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson nester depends on what happens with Wright. Wright visits and decides to be a Dawg then nester is back at osu but both are pretty good deals

• Options

@dbrown7494 said:
    @brentwilson nester depends on what happens with Wright. Wright visits and decides to be a Dawg then nester is back at osu but both are pretty good deals

yeah i would definitely take Wright, however it seems unlikely that he will even visit at this point

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson from what Jeff said I believe we are going to get the visit in January. I’m putting at 80 to 90%

• Options

@dbrown7494 said:
    @brentwilson from what Jeff said I believe we are going to get the visit in January. I’m putting at 80 to 90%

good by me. i hope he gives us a chance.

• Options

i hope lewis stays in his ear all week. i heard he's close with Stevenson too.

• Options
    AaronUTAaronUT Posts: 104 ✭✭✭ Junior

@dbrown7494 said:

Beauty is often in the eye of the beholder but from my pov, I would say more like 25%. Friendly pizza bet that he doesn't OV to the G?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@AaronUT said:

@dbrown7494 said:

Beauty is often in the eye of the beholder but from my pov, I would say more like 25%. Friendly pizza bet that he doesn't OV to the G?

Unfortunately you’re probably correct. I already owe you a pizza so no more of Dawgnation will take bet. Really nice class for y’all considering.

PM me with your contact info and I’ll quick pay you.

This discussion has been closed.