Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

What a worthless forum if you're looking for discussion on UGA Football

stubbornthingstubbornthing Posts: 119 ✭✭✭ Junior

I might as well open my old FB page.

Comments

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

• SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe he has a bet to see how long it takes to get taken down?

Prison time is slow time so you do what you can to keep going -- Red

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe you should have posted your top 5 peeves in support of your thread title rather than just being negative. It will only get better for you if you detail your rationale as to its shortcomings.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2019

ALL home boards are prone to be more cheer leader friendly than unbiased appraisals. That's ok, I'll post my thoughts and others can post what they please.

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

without your thread there would one less off topic thread.

also, go find a better forum or better yet, start your own.

lastly, don’t let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

ps: have a nice day.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2019

Let's be constructive. He can listen to these two ladies sing until someone posts something stubbornthing-worthy. No need to bust the glass.

"I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't wanna know. Some things are best left unsaid." Red

• GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

....so, anyone else see Avengers yet?

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 8,553 admin

Really liked this post @FirePlugDawg

Not just for the simple fact I took a slice of time out of this morning to listen to those two ladies sing.

This discussion has been closed.