Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Who else would be interested in a dawgnation golf outing

superblackeaglesuperblackeagle Posts: 303 ✭✭✭ Junior

I know I would participate and purchase a team. Getting to know the dawgnation staff along with former players would be a lot of fun as well...just thinking out loud here

Comments

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That sounds like a great idea! Can we get Augusta?lol

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Depends on when and where, you've peaked my interest though. Tagging @JeffSentell to see if he and the staff would be interested.

• BigDawg279BigDawg279 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • NOVADAWGNOVADAWG Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Depends on date and location.

good idea superblackeagle!

• TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yup....I am in depending on date. Maybe even set up a couple a year would be cool.

Very good idea.

Now that the Landings is gone and the game has been less than spectacular and will be a snooze fest for a couple years....maybe even one on Thursday of that week on St Simons.

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe two outings, one up north and one down south.

• BJSBJS Posts: 17 admin

Hey guys - It's BJ with DawgNation. This is a great idea, one Jeff, BA and I have kicked around a bit in the past. We are all for this idea and will help put a bit of structure around it. Two things. First, we hope some of you are able to join us at Callaway in a few weeks and if you are, we will be playing their fantastic course on Friday, the 14th and we'd love to have some of you join us. Second - if I can get one or two of you who are passionate about doing this to reach out to me at bj.sweeney@coxinc.com, I'd like to explore this idea off-site. Obviously, we'll bring in Jeff for his great ideas. If we get the ball rolling on this soon, we can pull something off! Hope to get an email or two from you all. thanks - BJ

• joe_n_stefjoe_n_stef Posts: 112 ✭✭✭ Junior

I would do this. So would my brother-in-law.

• DipDawgDipDawg Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

I would definitely get involved with this depending on when/where.

• FitzgeraldDawgFitzgeraldDawg Posts: 7 ✭✭ Sophomore

Definitely interested !

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Define golf. I can drink beer and hit a ball all over the place but it’s not very accurate. If that’s acceptable I’m in. I can do it sober too but then I don’t have an excuse for the poor play.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2019

Hard labor state park golf course? Cabins available.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Do us Mods get special handicaps for our attire if we come?