Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod
    edited June 2019

Apparently there is enough of our staff that has him on the radar....or we wouldn't be talking about him.

• jusdowelljusdowell Posts: 148 ✭✭✭ Junior
    I’ll say this about wren vs henning since there the last two really left for wr group. Wren has the ability to make cuts without slowing down as henning when he gets ready to cut you see him put his arm up as if he’s catching balance and bracing before the cut and slows down. I guess when you watch both of those guys tape your second guessing on wren because he’s in a veer which is interesting if he’s being coached by someone running a veer that means there old school and I’ll rather take a kid whose being coached the old school way. So yea I’m over not getting henning 
  • Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

LOL, OK. So because we offered Wren he's guaranteed to be a star. Got it. Sorry for not getting the memo and raining on everyone's celebration!! ;)

Everyone's who's excited I'm actually sorry for being my contrary self. Have a great evening and Go Dawgs!!

• SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Wide receiver is one of the toughest positions to make an impact as a true freshmen. I mean, look at Justyn Ross last season. He blew up in the two playoff games, but prior to that, his best two games for 3 for 103 against GA Southern and 5 for 75. 

Sure, there are exceptions, but to think a true freshmen is coming in and going for a 1000 yards is completely unrealistic. My point being, all freshmen WRs are projects to a degree.
  • NCDawg4NCDawg4 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Very true, but they were not playing WR. We all know we need DT help, and there isn’t more opportunity for CBs to get on the field.

• NCDawg4NCDawg4 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Over/Under on how many days after Ringo’s top 5 Ian revealed till he Commits to the G??

This discussion has been closed.