Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

National Take Your Dog To Work Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a treat for both you and your friend. If you can, take your favorite pooch to work with you and let him see what happens when you go out the door each day. A sort of theme today is that happy workers are more productive and this is one way to accomplish that.

Along the same lines, it's also National Take Back The Lunch Break Day. The trend is for folks to shorten their lunch breaks and eat less and eat faster. STOP IT!! Tons of research suggests that contented workers are more effective workers, so do yourself and your bosses a favor and go have a nice lunch and relax a bit. You'll be happier and so will your employers.

Comments

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don't know if you can call it lucky, but since I work from mi casa my 3 dawgs are with me all day.

Well I call it work but my wife has other names for it.

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Since I work for an animal health company you would think bringing your dog to work would be a good idea. I don't think they are ready for my dog. My luck he would drop a bomb right in the middle of a hallway.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dogs want a routine. Once in a routine you'll know when they will drop that bomb.

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Astro has no routine for dropping bombs. He never has. He asks to go out when he wants and I let him out when he wants. It's never the same time every day. His time also varies as to when he wakes me up so he can get in my spot on the bed.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

In this house It's Give Your Old Dog A Bath Then Take Her To The Vet Day.