Home› General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Could this day be any worse? 🤨

DGD1992DGD1992 Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior
ACL surgery today. Also made the grave mistake of enduring the entire democratic debate from last night. And Georgia football still hasn’t begun. Could it get any worse? 

On a real note, what players growth/production are you most looking forward to this season and why?

For me, it’s Woerner. He’s from my high school. So obviously I’d like for him to succeed but in reality the guy’s a freak on the field and the time just has not been right for him to shine, in the passing game that is, until this season. Plus a good season from Woerner would really solidify our recruiting chances with Gilbert and Washington. 

64 days. 

Comments

• LORLOR Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Rest up and get better.

Adam Anderson.  The times I saw him he seemed to be a playmaker with amazing instincts and athletic ability.  Also has a good pop to his tackles.  He just needs a year or two to pack on muscle and good weight.
  • DGD1992DGD1992 Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Thank you sir, I appreciate that! 

And I heard that about Anderson. Once he develops into his man body he could be a real creator of havoc. 
  • DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The few times I was laid up in the hospital I used as an excuse to enjoy being lazy. Sleep N eat. Hope the pain does not interfere with either.

• fmr33fmr33 Posts: 210 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    one that i find myself overlooking frequently is Jermaine Johnson. it’d be exciting if he came in and grew into an effective role. 
  • DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Take care of yourself and get better soon. I'm excited to see what Lewis Cine does. I don't care if it's in garbage time.

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod

Rest up and get better, glutten for punishment having surgery AND watching that debate.

Been putting g off knee replacement surgery myself but I doubt I can hold out much longer

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

Get well soon my friend! SEC Football not too far away at this point

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Get well my DAWG friend

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Be thankful for skilled surgeons and heal up!,

• Olddawg83Olddawg83 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Wishing you a speedy and successful recovery. 
  • JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Heal up bro! Wild Bill Norton for me. I’m sure he will redshirt but would like to see his growth
  • tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Could be worse. One of those people you endured "debating" could win in 20...lol I could not even finish. That's unpossible!

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Channing Tindall.   We need someone to step up in the middle.

At least you got a cool pair of no slip socks out of the deal.  
  • GrayDawgGrayDawg Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I didn't even know there was a debate... life is so much more enjoyable without politics.
  • TuckyDawgTuckyDawg Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope you get and get out of that hospital. Hope you will be ready to go by opening day.