Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

National OOTD Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

National Outfit Of The Day Day. What's your outfit for today. Not surprisingly, mine is shorts (not jorts) and a t-shirt. That's my OOTD almost 7 days a week, especially when our runners are in pre-season, in-season and post-season, which is actually the next pre-season. How will you be clad today.

It's also National Meteor Watch Day today. Summer is a good time to watch for meteor showers. Remember, if you do watch for meteor showers, it's best to stay hydrated with tall, cold drinks. Just sayin'

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod
    T-shirt and under Armour golf shorts. Little warm in the big apple the last few days
  • Options

The Braves haven't helped any!!

• Options
    amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

House pants and t-shirt, being lazy and resting up for this week's work.

Going live with primary medical software at 11 story hospital and 4 story cancer center. Expecting to have to work 70+ hours this week. 😥

• Options

Best of luck, Do good.

• Options
    CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    We’re moving today, so it’s shorts and a T-shirt for me. Although I’m pretty sure my ankle is pretty badly sprained, so I might be adding a walking boot to my wardrobe.
  • Options

Weird. I sprained mine a couple of days ago - not bad enough for a boot though. Enough to make walking not at all enjoyable.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    (@CTDawg good luck with the move!).  Probably like most of you, I have about 30 Dawgs t-shirts spanning from 1990 - present day. They are like American flags: you just don’t throw away a Dawgs shirt. There should be a ceremony or something before respectfully burning it.